The ultimate thread about italian facts by an italian Exhaler...!

andreafly1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, andreafly1 said:

then she performed on Sanremo (a very famous and traditional italian music festival) around the "Britney" era (live vocals, y'all :moorangu: ), after that she toured once in Milan with the Onyx Hotel tour...then nothing. :selenerz:

This part (esp the bolded part) made me giggle and smile :cuteneylaugh:

i went to italy a year ago and it was great tbh

i went to rome first 

then florence and while we were there we went to cinque terre which was amazing and they have the best pesto there

then i went to venice and then i flew to greece

i loved the food obviously and all the cultural stuff as well and also the shopping there is amazing but i couldnt wait to leave cause honestly it was too hot, i went during the summer and i thought i was diabetic cause i was thirsty all the time and i kept falling asleep everywhere lol probably due to the hot weather and dehydration 

i would go back tho 

oh and two ladies tried to steal our passports and wallets in venice so be careful

She came here in Italy with the Oops Tour too :snapney:

Comunque sono italiano anche io e adoro questo thread senza senso e vedere che in due pagine nessuno ha ancora usato la parola mafia mi fa contento!

ps. @mauureee will come to Milan this year and we will eat a big pizza, and some pasta too :pumped:

55 minutes ago, rhaul said:

I'm from Italy too (Sicily) :gloss: She needs to come back asap tbh :meltdown:

beddu!

32 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

She came here in Italy with the Oops Tour too :snapney:

Comunque sono italiano anche io e adoro questo thread senza senso e vedere che in due pagine nessuno ha ancora usato la parola mafia mi fa contento!

ps. @mauureee will come to Milan this year and we will eat a big pizza, and some pasta too :pumped:

beddu!

:imcute:

2 hours ago, David. said:

i went to italy a year ago and it was great tbh

i went to rome first 

then florence and while we were there we went to cinque terre which was amazing and they have the best pesto there

then i went to venice and then i flew to greece

i loved the food obviously and all the cultural stuff as well and also the shopping there is amazing but i couldnt wait to leave cause honestly it was too hot, i went during the summer and i thought i was diabetic cause i was thirsty all the time and i kept falling asleep everywhere lol probably due to the hot weather and dehydration 

i would go back tho 

oh and two ladies tried to steal our passports and wallets in venice so be careful

Sorry about that Venice little accident but glad to read you had a good time despite the hot weather! :letitburn:

Guest StrawberryKisses
15 minutes ago, Slayde said:

The only Italian thing i know is that website  bel ami :shameless:

go look it up on google ya'll i dare ya :queenflopga:

You mean the film?

It's not Italian though :queenflopga:

Archived