Online Store: New Slumber Party "Lounger" (Onesie)

WAVES

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

omg

There's no Turkey in that list? My friend is going to visit her parents next week and will stay in the US for three months, she asked me if I need anything and now I know what to ask for!

It is not worth it! You could probably find a graphic designer or friend that designs a better design for you. Just take it to a print shop and have them print it on top of a onesie.

This onesie is NOT worth $80. Please don't spend your money on this. If your friend is coming to the US, buy some cute Britney stuff on etsy and your friend can have it delivered to his hotel or wherever he is staying and then give the stuff to you.

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

It is not worth it! You could probably find a graphic designer or friend that designs a better design for you. Just take it to a print shop and have them print it on top of a onesie.

This onesie is NOT worth $80. Please don't spend your money on this. If your friend is coming to the US, buy some cute Britney stuff on etsy and your friend can have it delivered to his hotel or wherever he is staying and then give the stuff to you.

I have no idea where to buy a onesie tbb if I did I actually know how to design graphics and even know where to get it printed on materials. :ponderney:

11 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I have no idea where to buy a onesie tbb if I did I actually know how to design graphics and even know where to get it printed on materials. :ponderney:

Buy a plain onesie on the internet... Don't spend 80$ on this. I mean, it's your money you can do whatever you want but I am talking from experience on her store.

5 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Buy a plain onesie on the internet... Don't spend 80$ on this. I mean, it's your money you can do whatever you want but I am talking from experience on her store.

I will give making one a shot. Thank you! :bigkiss:

And I'm kinda picky so if you're right and it won't have the best quality, I don't want it! 

Archived