Online Store: New Slumber Party "Lounger" (Onesie)

WAVES

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

Yeah, realized with the US to Canadian conversion rate plus $15 for shipping to Canada, this would cost me in the range of $130. :beyfedup: They need to check themselves at the B store tbh. Overcharging fans is not making them any $$$ in the long run because we can't afford to keep up!

$130 for some burlap sack pajamas, that is ******* ridiculous. :weirdmeout:

I could buy some new headphones, a small appliance, etc. with that kind of money.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I could buy some new headphones, a small appliance, etc. with that kind of money.

My Vegas ticket was around that. 

It would almost be cheaper to buy the plane ticket and go to her store to save the shipping costs. :sassybrit:

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

My Vegas ticket was around that. 

It would almost be cheaper to buy the plane ticket and go to her store to save the shipping costs. :sassybrit:

Right? It doesn't help that the Canadian dollar is so bad right now but still. WTF?

The very least they could do is offer free shipping worldwide if they want to charge these outrageous prices.

Just now, ItsBraydenBitch said:

Right? It doesn't help that the Canadian dollar is so bad right now but still. WTF?

The very least they could do is offer free shipping worldwide if they want to charge these outrageous prices.

I'm still bitter about the vinyl tbh

$65 when I could have got it at my record store for $20. :squintney:

Archived