Radio Ad on KIIS FM (102.7 LA) Confirms More POM 2017 Dates

KENZDOYLE

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's confirmed until the end of the year. This shouldn't be shocking. 

The tell will be when the September-December shows are announced and it doesn't  say the final shows.

Then we know our Vegas coffin is already done and sealed and about to be put away in the mausoleum so far until the ground it would take a week to get to it. 

:meltdown:

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It's confirmed until the end of the year. This shouldn't be shocking. 

The tell will be when the September-December shows are announced and it doesn't  say the final shows.

Then we know our Vegas coffin is already done and sealed and about to be put away in the mausoleum so far until the ground it would take a week to get to it. 

:meltdown:

They will announce them as the final shows...

Cuz they will announce  Britney: The Glorious Residency on January. Tickets go on sale late January 2018, residency kicks off March. Superbowlney will be all about this new residency.

tumblr_odave5ejYg1r608gvo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

They will announce them as the final shows...

Cuz they will announce  Britney: The Glorious Residency. Tickets go on sale January 2018, residency kicks off March.

tumblr_odave5ejYg1r608gvo1_500.gif

With one new costume change

Just now, SteffenFox said:

The dates are already out on Ticketmaster. Aug 9th - Sep 2th. So leg 20 will have 12 shows. But this is the only new shows listed, so I guess maybe they are last ones? :giggleney:

They aren't hyping it as the final shows so I doubt it. I have a bad feeling. They are gonna extend there is nothing else for them to do....

Just now, Spearsfan said:

They aren't hyping it as the final shows so I doubt it. I have a bad feeling. They are gonna extend there is nothing else for them to do....

Still they havent put it out on Facebook, Twitter etc, so yet to be announced. But then again, they are only adding 12 shows and not 30-40 as they have done before. :squintney:

Just now, SteffenFox said:

Still they havent put it out on Facebook, Twitter etc, so yet to be announced. But then again, they are only adding 12 shows and not 30-40 as they have done before. :squintney:

I hope that unleashes some fear in team Britney. 

They are trying to bring in other ppl to get more attention so they can't sit on the legacy anymore. They need to get new music to do well so they have ppl to see her on tour incase Vegas is booked full. 

Prays. 

Archived