Can we start a petition to get Larry fired?

Doug

Seriously, can we start a petition to get Larry fired. Like, FOR REAL this time?

The whole fanbase knows how he is just ******* Britney's career over and over again, we need to do something or that'll happen till she's done and his old *** is retired.

I'm so tired of the bad decisions he makes, of how poorly presented is Britney's image to the public, of how they ****** up an amazing album and promising era, of how Piece of Me's production looks cheaper every day since they ****** up the original concept created by a proper creative team... Like, I could go on with this rant all day and y'all know it's true.

Can we do something? Can we start this petition just to get media's attention until it gets to her or her label?

:crying1:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think this is an appropriate time to be doing anything like that. Especially since the entire Spears family is going through one of the worst times of their lives right now with Maddie's accident.

Also, Larry is not just Britney's manager but he is also a close family friend and I'm pretty sure the entire Spears family thinks of him as family.

He's not going anywhere..

Wouldnt Jaime or Britney have to see it. 

I mean Britney could fire him if she thought he was bad but I'm pretty sure Britney is also part of the problem. 

I don't even know where to begin there is just so much wrong. Like how did it go from very solid up to the tsc/3 release and than go so downhill. :squintney:

3 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

I don't think this is an appropriate time to be doing anything like that. Especially since the entire Spears family is going through one of the worst times of their lives right now with Maddie's accident.

Also, Larry is not just Britney's manager but he is also a close family friend and I'm pretty sure the entire Spears family thinks of him as family.

This...

I am up for that..but some of the things that people said so far really come into mind...

5 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

especially this

but I don't think it is bad to get the message across that we, as fans.. don't like Larry.. so I would sign it :queenflopga:

8 minutes ago, Losio said:

Lmao he's not going to get fired, Britney knows him for like what? 20 years, plus he is a family friend 

That's the problem, he got way too comfortable and stopped doing his job properly years ago. Britney's brand is way too big to be handled like a family business, they can't see the damage they've been doing for the past 8 or so years...

Who knows if he is guilty, maybe is her dad o herself , i'm really dissapoinment with that petition, 

Please sign a petition about best choreographer, best costume designer , best make up artist, about new creative team and she releases those vocal cords and about leave pom :byebitch:

I think if it was up to Britney he would've been gone but since 07 i think her family made her feel like that was the wrong decision but I feel like it's ok now to let him go before all he had was Britney, now he has Miley, 5harmony, and a couple of other acts so  he's not missing a meal it's really time for her to part ways with him and go epic & let LA take over like he been wanting too he could definitely revive Britney career with ease :meltdown:

If a petition wasn't enough to release the original Make Me video then why would it even be taken seriously if it was created to get Larry fired?:byebitch:

I agree that he's an ***, her entire team is pathetic, and Britney is part of the problem too, not just them. We just have to accept that her career and legacy may be over and she'll never be that popular or successful again :sassybrit: Petitions are pointless. 

Archived