If Britney does the super bowl..

Innocentney

She'd definitely have to hire a new creative director so the half time show doesn't end up looking like piece of me live from the Super Bowl stadium... 

She would definitely need some prerecorded vocals 

custom designer outfit 

amazing setlist 

Madonna could be a guest

snippets of BOMT/OIDIA 

amazing make up artist 

:slayney:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, David. said:

well they would obviously wouldnt do the same thing she does at POM

but yeah hire good people to give her good outfits and also to create good props and stage visuals that dont look tacky

Are you sure, sis .... You sure they wouldn't do that... :queenriri:

I know she wouldn't dance like primney but everyone would be slayed if she did all the choreo at the level of toxic at the bbma, the womanizer break and the old break the ice break. That with an awesome outfit, great produccion,  amazing hair and make up, prerecorded vocals and her mic on for random (ooh, yeah...etc) and she would rule the world again. :foh:

7 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I'd live for an "It's Britney, *****" entrance tbh :scalped: I'd be so slayed if she did the Super Bowl. :cinderellaney: Someday... :byebitch:

it'd be awesome but I'm guessing they can't say the word "*****" on national tv...Gaga had to censor it from the bad romance lyrics

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Sonyeri said:

it'd be awesome but I'm guessing they can't say the word "*****" on national tv...Gaga had to censor it from the bad romance lyrics

Then I'd be fine with "It's Britney, Witch!" if that means she performs at the SuperBowl! :meltdown:

Archived