Britney NEEDS TO BE ON Lil Kim's New Album

LeesahBitch

Oh damn if she was on Lil' Kim's upcoming 2017 album called Black Widow.. It would really be great for Britney especially since Lil' Kim is the queen. I know she worked with Nicki Minaj but Nicki is just a carbon copy of Lil Kim like a PG-13 version. Lil' Kim is the real deal. 

but of course it won't happen.... :sassybrit:

Lil Kim supported Britney back in the day when Blackout was considered a mess. It's too bad they never actually got together and probably won't ever.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol it won't happen. lil' Kim is way passed washed up. She's been saying she would release an album for over ten years now and she hasn't followed through and given some weak *** mixtapes. If she's gonna collaborate with a female rapper it has to be Nicki Minaj,I wouldn't mind missy though

How is she not relevant? Lil Kim was just honored on BET. She just went on tour. She has a fanbase that Britney could definitely use especially since Britney's transition with Glory. Lil Kim fans go back to when Britney was just coming out. Not to mention it would be EPIC! People who were around back in the late 90's would know that Lil Kim's legacy is STRONG.

FOR ALL THE YOUNG ONES.

If you don't know. You should know https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil'_Kim

In addition a lot of the people on this forum probably do not follow the rap community so you wouldn't know it is a whole different world. Also Lil Kim has been trending. News outlets posted her Instagram pictures and twitter posts talking about writing the new album. She had the best Panda Remix. Her mixtape Lil Kim Season was hot as hell. She is definitely RELEVANT.

8 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

lil Kim is unheard of. It would be pointless.  

She and Missy made it possible for Nicki and Iggy. They were first femcees to go pop 

Anyways it may not be huge hit but it would be a bop

12 hours ago, austsilva said:

Lol it won't happen. lil' Kim is way passed washed up. She's been saying she would release an album for over ten years now and she hasn't followed through and given some weak *** mixtapes. If she's gonna collaborate with a female rapper it has to be Nicki Minaj,I wouldn't mind missy though

yeah I respect Lil Kim as a legend and would be down for a collab but if anything I'd choose Missy or Nicki over kim tbh

Archived