How would you change POM

Michaelgiftos

Idk if anyone else agrees with me but I'm kinda getting sick of the current show. Don't get me wrong it's a great show but I think a lot of us are getting sick of it. 

Heres what I would do:

- get rid of the damn tree for toxic:mcwave:

- Add HIAM and Radar with killer choreo:mybodyisready:

- change the choreo for IUSA, Circus, TTWE:BBMAney:

- bring back 3 and IWG with new routines:hipney:

- All new costumes:slayney:

- PRE RECORDED VOCALS FOR EVERY SONG

- get rid of GN, Do Something, and DYWCO 

- Bring back the original BTI choreo:letitburn:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a lot of ideas, haha

Honestly, I think it's at a good point. I think they do need to swap out Boys for HIAM.

I think the biggest thing they need to focus on is creating costumes FOR the show/specific sets. The new costumes on this leg were such a mess and just looked like lingerie with no personality or had anything to do with the set. I know that Britney gets bored with wearing the same thing over and over, but the original 2.0 costumes were so much better designed.

• Deactivated

- change setlist:

Womanizer // Gimme More // Work ***** // Everytime // Scream & Shout/Boys // Do You Wanna Come Over // I Wanna Go (3 snippets) // I Love Rock & Roll // Do Somethin' // Crazy/Break The Ice // Hold On Tight // Slumber Party // Oops I Did It Again // I'm A Slave 4 U // Breathe One Me/Touch Of My Hand // Make Me // Circus // Freakshow // Till The World Ends // Me Against The Music // Stronger/Piece Of Me // Baby One More Time // Toxic

- new costumes

- new BOMT remix

- tree only appearing for Toxic as an encore

-New intro (I liked the idea of having multiple parts of Britney's career shown in one video for the big entrance)

-New entrance: Tbh the "magic trick" they are doing currently is not even cool and doesn't look spectacular

- Prerecorded vocals: At least add some adlibs for the songs

- Revamp all the choreos

- New costumes and no more than 2 leotards

- Bring new props and make the show look expensive cause right now it looks so cheap and basic.

3 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Idk if anyone else agrees with me but I'm kinda getting sick of the current show. Don't get me wrong it's a great show but I think a lot of us are getting sick of it. 

Heres what I would do:

- get rid of the damn tree for toxic:mcwave:

- Add HIAM and Radar with killer choreo:mybodyisready:

- change the choreo for IUSA, Circus, TTWE:BBMAney:

- bring back 3 and IWG with new routines:hipney:

- All new costumes:slayney:

- PRE RECORDED VOCALS FOR EVERY SONG

- get rid of GN, Do Something, and DYWCO 

- Bring back the original BTI choreo:letitburn:

I would ******* cancel the show and make her tour again :staysalty:

Do a tour on the road becase the only reason this show has good ratings are drunk gay guys. Upgrade the outfits, take the makeup bag away from Britney and hire some other hoe to bake her face. NEW ROUTINES, less posing and arm modelling, more dance breaks, less scripted bullshits talking, more NaturalNey and perhaps, make it less of a "Essential Britney Spears playlist" tour, but more of a "Promote whatever album I should be promoting right now" tour. :staysalty:

Swap Freakshow for Private Show

Add HIAM

Add Change Your Mind

Add full version of Break the Ice, add a new breakdown.  I am kinda over the snapping and light show.

Change Everytime.... I would throw a curve ball here and add Born To Make You Happy or He About To Lose Me

Replace Boys with Get Naked

Drop the Scream and Shout for S&M

Play My Prerogative for Radar/Change Your Mind during the video montage

Swap Do Something with I've Just Begun Having My Fun

Change Stronger to Overprotected

Add Liar where Perfume/Alien used to be

Full version of Oops... the 2000 VMA version

Close with Baby One More Time with original costume and choreo

Archived