Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Realistic SB question


Black_Out

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well she couldn't do WB at the SB, but if the performance was as great as the BBMA one with some other songs added I would be so happy! 

WB is the only reason why I want her to do the Superbowl :tifftear: just so everyone can watch her slay that floor choreo tbh! 

And SP?? Omg no, not many people knows the song and it's not really danceable as we all can see from the POM videos.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

no :squintney:

the setlist for bbma didn't make sense tbh . There songs that needed to be added and the sb would need to be more elaborate 

What songs wouldn't be appropriate besides TOMH? I love Rock n Roll would be epic on the guitar at SB. And I'd still want TOMH for the back walkover and controversial lyrics. 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

WB is the only reason why I want her to do the Superbowl :tifftear: just so everyone can watch her slay that floor choreo tbh! 

And SP?? Omg no, not many people knows the song and it's not really danceable as we all can see from the POM videos.

Well she could't do WB because it would have to be edited to Work Work which sounds dumb 

Link to comment

No because the BBMA was POM all over. 

She needs sit down with a crew a learn new choreos, create new themes and props for be ready for a SB. 

Britney is ready? Yes she is, but right now a SB it's gonna be POM 3.0 in 13 minutes. The same **** all over again. So no thanks. I prefer she elaborate a more complex performance that is life changer 

Link to comment

If Britney does do the SB, especially if it's next year since it'll be 20 years into her career since BOMT, she should make it a tribute to her career. Each section can be transitioned with highlights of her career to remind the things that she's accomplished and went though on the big screens like tabloids plastered, her accepting awards, 2007 being addressed, etc. which can be narrated by Carson Daly and other previous MTV hosts or her peers at the time like Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Christina, Nsync- imagine the headlines she'll make if she gets all of those people talking about her career. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

All she'd have to do is switch ILRNR/BOM/TOMH for singles or new songs and add a few more numbers 

If Britney this year decided so the SB it's was going to be the same that the BBMA/iHeartRadio/Radio Festivals and all this fan base will drag her for be the same choreos than POM. So no thanks. 

Britney can do better than POM and BBMA. She needs just learn new more elaborate choreos, and put more money in production and props (not the same props of POM) 

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Would you be slayed if Brit did the SuperBowl with the exact same BBMA outfit/ performance only add WB and SP with an Iheart radio entrance? And amazing energy and maybe a big dance break? I'd be slayed and satisfied tbh. 

YES YES YES:queenriri:

and new believable pre recorded vocals

train that mouth brit:plzexplain:

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

If Britney this year decided so the SB it's was going to be the same that the BBMA/iHeartRadio/Radio Festivals and all this fan base will drag her for be the same choreos than POM. So no thanks. 

Britney can do better than POM and BBMA. She needs just learn new more elaborate choreos, and put more money in production and props (not the same props of POM) 

I think she'd pull out all the stops for the SB, I think it would be a better version of the BBMA's which was honestly an amazing performance! 

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

What songs wouldn't be appropriate besides TOMH? I love Rock n Roll would be epic on the guitar at SB. And I'd still want TOMH for the back walkover and controversial lyrics. 

 

17 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

All she'd have to do is switch ILRNR/BOM/TOMH for singles or new songs and add a few more numbers 

@Black_Out it be kinda cool but she already did it and we need more space for more songs tbh not waste time with ILRNR 

she missed mm, bomt , oidia , tower, GM and maybe 3 

@lustwecantcontrol yeah basically but just play around with the stage and lights (be more elaborate )

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

If she did this set list with the energy/fierceness she did the BBMA's with it would be amazing! 

Work Work (*****)

Womanizer

Toxic

BOMT/Oops medley

Slave 4 U

Make Me with G-Eazy

MATM/Open Your Heart Medley with Madonna

B10 first single

Stronger 

 

Open Your Heart? Lol no thanks? 

And TTWE is the perfect last song on Britney's discography. 

 

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

No because the BBMA was POM all over. 

She needs sit down with a crew a learn new choreos, create new themes and props for be ready for a SB. 

Britney is ready? Yes she is, but right now a SB it's gonna be POM 3.0 in 13 minutes. The same **** all over again. So no thanks. I prefer she elaborate a more complex performance that is life changer 

This. I wish I lived in the universe where BBMAs was legendary. It was some of the same things we've seen at POM. I miss when she was the only headline after an award show. New choreo please.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block