Lady Gaga Writes Little Monsters Touching Letter Ahead Of Super Bowl Halftime Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

it's sad we'll never have **** like this to look forward to with britney ever again :wontcry:

I know how you feel but don't fret, Britney's 20th Anniversary as a pop star falls right in line with next year's Super Bowl!! 

Not saying anything except that, have to wait & see.... 

:slayney:

I remember Britney said she would want guest performers with her if she were to ever headline the Superbowl herself.  I'm praying her confidence comes back to accept the gig if they ever present it to her  :ponderney: It would throw her back into the mainstream spotlight and do wonders for her diminishing Vegas career

1 hour ago, PokéSpears said:

is there a rule? I thought it was just something they decided because they thought it was cool

Yeah, 1/3 of the halftime must be given to guests. Or else why would Coldplay have been ripped of all that time. Why would Katy have given her time to Missy elliot ect

Beyoncé did an insanely smart move which was having Destiny's child as a guest so she pretty much didn't lose any of her time in the spotlight

Idk what Gaga did. :awkblink:

17 minutes ago, button said:

Yeah, 1/3 of the halftime must be given to guests. Or else why would Coldplay have been ripped of all that time. Why would Katy have given her time to Missy elliot ect

Beyoncé did an insanely smart move which was having Destiny's child as a guest so she pretty much didn't lose any of her time in the spotlight

Idk what Gaga did. :awkblink:

The best move Britney would have -- IF she decides to have a guest -- is to bring Madonna for Me Against the Music. THAT would be awesome.

I think the vocals are going to be great and Gaga will get lots of praise for the live aspect of it. However, I feel like Gaga is going to try too hard to make it a serious moment (like Michael Jackson's SB halftime show performance), which is definitely not what we need right now, especially if she's going to try to make some statement against Trump and the current administration since the country is already so divided right now. I hope she just comes out with a fun, non-political, no moment of silent section, performance with her hits. 

Archived