Lady Gaga Writes Little Monsters Touching Letter Ahead Of Super Bowl Halftime Show

Jordan Miller

• Leader

"I want to say thank you to my fans for cheering me on all these years."

Before Lady Gaga takes the stage at the Super Bowl Halftime Show, she penned a touching note to fans thanking them for their undying support and revealed there are no special guests joining her.

I want to say thank you to my fans for cheering me on all these years. There will not be any guest performers tonight, I'm doing these 13 minutes solo! I dedicate every second to the love, diversity, compassion, and wild spirit of our fan base. To that kid who felt unwanted, or the grown up who remembers how hard it was to find acceptance. This is for you. It is also for those whose hearts and minds have opened to our message. Thank you for believing in us so we could be here today little monsters this is YOUR stage. And I'm gonna leave my heart on it so you never forget it. Let's do this. Xoxo Love, Gaga p.s I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Stay tuned...!
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She always said she was. Idk why anyone thought she was having a guest (especially britney). They don't even have a song together. At least with Missy and Katy, she produced things for Katy. And Coldplay and Beyoncé had worked together so it made sense. 

And she's not the first to do it solo. A few other artists have, so it's not set in stone they have to have guests. Again, idk why anyone thought that.

i cant :gloria:

i´m done with britney spears, she´ll NEVER do something like this. :crying11: its very very very sad.

we have POM during 4 years, LM has SB and tour this year, and many performance in TV....

i have envy of the little monster

3 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

i cant :gloria:

i´m done with britney spears, she´ll NEVER do something like this. :crying11: its very very very sad.

we have POM during 4 years, LM has SB and tour this year, and many performance in TV....

i have envy of the little monster

WE ARE STILL WAITING :byebitch:

I PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY 

WISHING THAT LAS VEGAS END THIS YEAR:wtfdidusay:

IF SHE PERFORM NEXT YEAR, CELEBRATING THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF HA CAREER, WITH 2 MONTHS OF REHEARSALS :carpoolney:

Archived