For the recordney....

Mannequin*

16 minutes ago, datbritney said:

considering the current mg condition, she looks really good considering her make up and horrible lighting!:slayney:

Also, don't forget the time difference, one pic is from 2008, while the other is from 2016!!

I know. I just meant that she looked really different. Also its a terrible pic with bad lighting and makeup and a horrible hair color.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can people seriously STOP talk like she would have had done major surgery to her face? She's done like the lips and it could not in a million years change her whole look. 

Have in mind that she obviously works out a lot more these days, and also eats better. That plus make up and different make up artists from time to time plus hairstyles and editing for shoots weights in. Not to mention she's getting older each year as the rest of us does! 

Take a look at yourself for example, imagine someone would say you had stuff done just because you doesnt look like you did 10 years ago. And it's not even that different...

2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Can people seriously STOP talk like she would have had done major surgery to her face? She's done like the lips and it could not in a million years change her whole look. 

Have in mind that she obviously works out a lot more these days, and also eats better. That plus make up and different make up artists from time to time plus hairstyles and editing for shoots weights in. Not to mention she's getting older each year as the rest of us does! 

Take a look at yourself for example, imagine someone would say you had stuff done just because you doesnt look like you did 10 years ago. And it's not even that different...

I honestly dont see whats so bad about plastic surgery?? Its her face, and its oretty obvious that she had stuff done.

Also sorry to dissapoint you but you dont get from this

17.jpg

to this with only facials and cremes.

24.jpg

also look at the way her lips curl up on the sides those arent affects of lip injections but of fillers or botox.

normal_001_281129.jpgnormal_01.jpg

normal_001_282929.jpgnormal_01.jpg

Guest $elfish
16 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
Why would anyone with such a BEAUTIFUL face have plastic surgery? It's so sad. I want her old face back :( She doesn't look the same. 

ikr she ruined it her lips where fine until she got that weird joker smile she looked good until 2013 after that she looked ... different 

Guest $elfish
16 hours ago, Erickgermy14 said:

But when FFney and Xfactorney started, her face was really damaged. She needed work done but she over did it :bthink:

her eyes looked tired but she had all her facial features

34 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I honestly dont see whats so bad about plastic surgery?? Its her face, and its oretty obvious that she had stuff done.

Also sorry to dissapoint you but you dont get from this

17.jpg

to this with only facials and cremes.

24.jpg

also look at the way her lips curl up on the sides those arent affects of lip injections but of fillers or botox.

normal_001_281129.jpgnormal_01.jpg

normal_001_282929.jpgnormal_01.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! What did she got done except from the lips?? IT'S THE SAME FACE, only different times/ make up/ styling/ hair etc. 

I don't see plastic surgery as something wrong either if she wanted to do it. But people talk like she had her whole face done and that she looks completely different. For reals, I've seen comments like "she ruined her face" etc... 

10 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! What did she got done except from the lips?? IT'S THE SAME FACE, only different times/ make up/ styling/ hair etc. 

I don't see plastic surgery as something wrong either if she wanted to do it. But people talk like she had her whole face done and that she looks completely different. For reals, I've seen comments like "she ruined her face" etc... 

she got her lips done, a slight nose job, she fixed her droppy eyes and botox and fillers, which im fine with she honestly looks way better now than how she did in 2O12 before doing it 

46 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

If you dont think its a bad thing then why do you seem so offended??

She obviously did something about her droopy eyelids. YOu cant fix that with weight loss, good nutrition or by drinking lots of water. Also once the eyelids start sagging it just gets worse, hers got better in the last 4 years..

Untitled_1.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

Also my mom once got botox and as a result her smile was kind of wonky because the botox paralyzes parts of your face. That joker smile is not a result of lip injections but of fillers or botox. Lip injections dont do that.

Untitltuzted_1.jpg

5 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

THIS X1000

She has done botox and lips, that's it. It's not a big deal (I don't think the lip injections look flattering but it's not my face so...).

I don't know why people choose to believe she's had a nose job when the evidence says otherwise. It's like they have to put her down because she's hurt their precious little feelings for not executing her career to their exact wishes.

Archived