New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

BRITNEY at the SP Halftime show in 2009?

Million Billion

Ok guys, no, this is not another thread about assumptions of our queen performing this of further years. 

After her breakdown everyone had expectations of how Britney was gonna come back,  how do you think a SP performance would have worked in 2009? 

- She was in the spotlight, both album and lead single #1, still relevant, beautiful AF! 

- But then on the other hand, she wasn't in Primeney's level anymore, even when she would be praised,  she would be criticized too. 

What do you think? I think that (besides her prime era) this was the most suitable timing for her to make BIG performance as the SP. The Circus era lacked of that HUGE event. I'd like to see your thoughts :saycheese:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

The past is in the past. Britney right now is ready for a SB performance but the sad part is that it's gonna be POM in 13 minutes, same lame choreo,  same visuals same cheap things, you know like its team b this day. So unless she improve her performances again I hope she don't do the SB

Don't worry, she won't ever perform there.

6 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

They would have never put her "out there" in 2009 like that.

Super Bowl would have been a MAJOR RISK because she was "supposedly" still unstable at that point and whether it would have paid off or not is a big question.

Yep, such a huge risk, it was like ALL or nothing I guess :plzexplain:

OMG you are so hot :thirsty:

Honestly Super Bowl during that time or anytime would be bad.  She looks her best and her body looks better than it has ever been.  Beats BJ, FF, circus, and blackout era body wise.   Super Bowl in 09. She was still stiff and not fully herself.   2015 to now Britney is herself again!! She just needs Better choreography. 

Archived