Things that never will happen with Larry Cheap Rudolph

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

you guys do realize that Britney is cheap too right?? Didnt she say in one documentary that they dont want to put much money in the show because then they would earn less?? Britney and  her team didnt have problems investing in her in her prime or for the Circus Tour or FF Tour.. This whole "being ridiculously cheap" thing started with BJ

Yes Britney is cheap but its not like she would skimp in quality. I mean look at her producers, she always gets the best of the best on her albums and the best song writers.  

I mean you look at her early tours and they werent that fancy either, the only reason DWAD tour was spectacular was due to all the endorsements she had at the time like Pepsi, herbal essences and others. Not sure about Onyx but Circus has virgin mobil so they were able to get more money.

I feel that POM would've had a bigger budget if Ceasars didnt renovated their theater and not to mention I think most of the budget went to the technology and the tree and I think Britney cares more about that than looking glamourous. I've seen a lot of shows in vegas and it's actually one of the best in terms of production quality, the only bad thing is just her outfits so I hope they get more money to afford better designers. Maybe they will if she does another revamp now that shes shown she is a solid act.

There's a difference between putting an album out there and working your *** off for it and just standing there waiting that it works, and Gaga is fighting with everything she has so that this album can succeed after all the negative impact that Perfect Illusion had, so she derserves it, Britney made a great progress with Glory but she showed no respect for the project she worked for over 2 years by putting Vegas over it, all the interviews, the Uk Performances,  the Radio talks and everything was all 90% about Vegas, so don't go on Larry cause of that, i love this woman, but she is the one to blame, she had the power to performe songs as BOM and TOMH which are not even singles, she has the power to performe Glory and even promote if she wanted, so deal with, it's her decision, but of course, always easy to blame someone else

12 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yet again someone that doesn't realize that Larry has nothing to do with what they are talking about, her team doesn't pay itunes for these things RCA does......so blame them! Also Larry has no say in when she performs during a show either.......MTV decided on where to place her at the VMA's......big artists usually open or close a show so they gave Britney the close. 

MTV also saw no problem in putting her after Beyonce's mini concert, they knew very well it would **** all over Britneys performance, and thats what it happened, gp had a meltdown, we had a meltdown, even her team had a meltdown, this was done on purpose and it was uncalled for :byebitch:

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, PBoy said:

There's a difference between putting an album out there and working your *** off for it and just standing there waiting that it works, and Gaga is fighting with everything she has so that this album can succeed after all the negative impact that Perfect Illusion had, so she derserves it, Britney made a great progress with Glory but she showed no respect for the project she worked for over 2 years by putting Vegas over it, all the interviews, the Uk Performances,  the Radio talks and everything was all 90% about Vegas, so don't go on Larry cause of that, i love this woman, but she is the one to blame, she had the power to performe songs as BOM and TOMH which are not even singles, she has the power to performe Glory and even promote if she wanted, so deal with, it's her decision, but of course, always easy to blame someone else

you cant blame her for that. It's not like she dictates what she is allowed to talk about, you should know that being a fan given the history her team has with interviewers who ***** that interview sessions are highly controlled by her own team. She can't even mention the conservatorship without it being edited out. You can't say that she isn't proud of her work, otherwise she wouldn't put the effort to make it good. She is an artist, just like any creative person, they like to just make the work and just put it out there for people to enjoy. Larry thinks business all the time so he would put attention to things that will produce money (obviously) so how is it so far fetched that he would make her mention vegas all the time or it could even be part of Ceasar's requirements. 

20 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

I think it was around beginning FF era, when she talked about stage? I guess she talked about that they invested a lot of money in stage and she sad "after everything is finished you ask yourself where is your money?" Or something like that..

Surprised the didn't give her some off brand cola to sip as she was walking around the FF tour stage, the cheapness is too much :nyheadache:

Archived