Touch of my hand

Chris343

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's the same thing with Madonna, Mariah, etc. though.

I mean yes Mariah but she isn't doing that great.

Madonna had hits until after Confessions so she made huge moments until her last three eras. 

She tries really hard though and it's not because of that reason. 

Mariah and Britney are sort of in the same zone right now. 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Gaga's on her fifth album and only has a fraction of what Britney had on her fifth. :madonna:

Katy too. Selena's on like her 6th. :plzexplain:

Lady Gaga is on her way to explode internatinally.  Bookmark me. Her SB performance will boost her career big time. She's in a different league now.

Katy and Selena will probably fade away çause they're too basic so let's just not. :madonna:

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Yes. 

To rise her career up for Circus to kill it like they have is iconic in itself. 

No other team would attempt such a thing. 

And to think she even hinted at ending it this year, :meltdown:

2 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Lady Gaga is on her way to explode internatinally.  Bookmark me. Her SB performance will boost her career big time. She's in a different league now.

Katy and Selena will probably fade away çause they're too basic so let's just not. :madonna:

And to think she even hinted at ending it this year, :meltdown:

The only way I will accept Vegas is if it's a show once a month or something. Just to stay in Vegas incase they can't pull a good era together...which I don't see how they could. 

Archived