I talked with my friends about Britney (NO STANS)

OopsOverprotected

On 5/2/2017 at 11:05 PM, Passengerney said:

A couple of days ago a radio station played slave 4 u and after the song finished the dj said: "there was Britney before going crazy!" I was so insulted, that was 10 years ago, people really don't know about her and she has worked so hard to clean up her image, it's so frustrating...

What the actual FU!K tbh   :byebitch:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lyla said:

After they played BOMT at the radio, one of my co-workers literally said "Oh, they still play her music? It's weird that they keep playing her, she hasn't released anything in 20 years, her only album was in the 90's."  :nochillbrit:

Where was this person living during her prime? :byebitch: 

Just now, Instant Dejavu said:

Where was this person living during her prime? :byebitch: 

Under a rock, apparently! I'm not from the us but during her prime she was everywhere!! Plus, he's 28 now, so at that time he was old enough to have the hugest crush on her... But like I said before, he was trying to be cool, and unfortunately there are still too many people that think that talking bad about Britney is "cool". It's a shame! :brityeah:

4 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Under a rock, apparently! I'm not from the us but during her prime she was everywhere!! Plus, he's 28 now, so at that time he was old enough to have the hugest crush on her... But like I said before, he was trying to be cool, and unfortunately there are still too many people that think that talking bad about Britney is "cool". It's a shame! :brityeah:

People are terrible. :tiffsniffle:

Archived