I talked with my friends about Britney (NO STANS)

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I did have a friend who hated Britney solely because of 2007. When Glory was released, I sent her Make Me... and Love Me Down....and she said she hated them because of Britney...

When I asked her why she hated Britney she acted like a little diva (not in a good sense) and said Britney hurt society as she broke the rules of societyΒ :nobitch:

Case in point, Britney is the victim of society's misogynistic ways and because Britney does not voice her support for the BLM movement or any political ****, she apparently is hurting society....like wtfΒ :madonna:

Oh and guess who this person stans for? Beyonce and Bieber....and like others have said...egging someone's house is not as bad as basically just doing nothing, yet at the same time having your personal life publicly disclosed...Β :byebitch:

Β 

Β Look at Miley Cyrus how much **** she gets... yet relevant... BeyoncΓ© gets hit for being political and racist..illuminatiΒ queen. Chris brown is a wife beater.... Taylor swift is a sell out and gave in to pure pop Β and dumped her country talent and itsΒ easy to hate on her. Β 

Look at Bieber... people have always criticized him. Β And still doΒ 

lady Gaga apparently was a rumored man.... lol

look at Michael Jackson during his career the crap he got yet people loved his music anyway...

same with Whitney Houston.. people loved her music and her voice... druggie be still love her.

Amy winehouse...

Madonna.... of course.. Β QueenΒ of filth, controversy.... wanting to blowΒ up the White House... obviously has a golden throne in her career people still love her music Β 

arethrea franklin... her weight

Nicki Minaj.... lil Kim... both get judged because they are raw and disgusting. Β but are solid in the rap industryΒ 

frank ocean...Sam smith... Ricky Martin... people mention they sexuality of being gay yet... their music is loved and appreciated.Β 

Ed Sheeran.... his looks... hair... people mention a lot yet. Β Loved. Β 

Same with people even in sports....Β 

point is Britney isn't the only one receiving this treatment. It's normal. Β 

Β people Β are always going to bring up the popular negatives... when in reality people still admire them and their music including Britney.Β 

I didn't proof read or spell check so sorry for typos and what not!!

3 hours ago, Passengerney said:

A couple of days ago a radio station played slave 4 u and after the song finished the dj said: "there was Britney before going crazy!" I was so insulted, that was 10 years ago, people really don't know about her and she has worked so hard to clean up her image, it's so frustrating...

I can't believe people like that are allowed to sayΒ such things on the radio. Β That radio host was just ignorant and a ****. Β Everyone knows she came back from that her struggleΒ Β  Someone bringing something like that up from 10 years ago has to much time on their hands.Β 

Anyway Most people have to think twice now to realize what 2007-08 Britney was like. Β 

On 2017-02-05 at 6:06 AM, SexyJeans said:

I feel like a lot of people still defines Britney by 2007 and the head shaving so they wont give her a chance

But people could forgive Justin Bieber for the **** he did because "Everybody makes mistakes and deserves second chances"Β :gloss:

This was the most frustrating thing to read in a while... because no lies are detectedΒ :(

That's because the Britney brand is seriously damaged... She can make a Velvet Rope, Ray of Light, Lemonade.... whatever type of album, and no one will care... They took some horrible decisions since 2009 and failed to grow with the public... Look at BeyoncΓ©, she was the most basic girl in the planet and now she's seen as the coolest, why? REBRANDINGΒ 

To achieve that you need to seriously invest and commit, both things we know won't happen with Britney, so, let's face the fact that she'll never ever be relevant againΒ 

:staysalty:

On 2/6/2017 at 6:05 AM, Passengerney said:

A couple of days ago a radio station played slave 4 u and after the song finished the dj said: "there was Britney before going crazy!" I was so insulted, that was 10 years ago, people really don't know about her and she has worked so hard to clean up her image, it's so frustrating...

That radio host sounds like a total *********. Her breakdown was 10 years ago and she's stronger than yesterdayΒ now. She got her life back on track and everything and seems happy these days. Plus she is able to watch her children grow up. I know people who hate Britney because of 2007. I was talking to someone one day in late 2015 and when I said I was a Britney fan he looked at me and replied, 'Oh yeah she went crazy for a while there didn't she?" I told him it was a long time ago and showed him a 2015 photo of her. He didn't believe it. Why do people look down on Britney because of 2007 but yet idolise Dustbin Beaver and forgive him for his antics? Some of the people who hate Britney aren't into pop music at all. A couple of them are metalheads. I don't understand how someone can enjoy listening to sweaty and disgusting-looking men screaming into microphones but look down on a popstar who sings catchy songs. I know music is subjective and all that but metal over Britney? Hmm...Β :idkney:

After reading this and thinking about past friends that didn't appreciate her I'm so happy that my mum, sister, bestie and boyfriend like Britney. My bestie has Britney's Me Myself and I as her ringtone and my bf phone is full of Britney songs from all the Eras. My mum was jamming to Come Over this morningΒ 

After they played BOMT at the radio, one of my co-workers literally said "Oh, they still play her music? It's weird that they keep playing her, she hasn't released anything in 20 years, her only album was in the 90's."Β  :nochillbrit: I told him that she was about to release her ninth album and his reaction was priceless. He was trying to be cool, acting like a music expert but I was having none of it. He was so annoying! :bpo:

And that didn't really help his cause when he later asked me out.

On 5/2/2017 at 4:11 PM, Britney gamer88 said:

Hmm your friends are 10?Β 

Cause you know it's impossible not recognize Britney's voice in womanizer and circus... it's classic Britney

also you never talk about Britney with your friends?:mhmsureny:

Womanizer kinda sounds like Rihanna thoΒ :giggleney:

Britney's too nice. She lets people pick on her too much!

Madonna would call out a *****! She would rip someone a new *******.Β People pick on Britney because she's too sweet sometimes.

I remember watching Carpool and Britney looked like some passive deer in headlights. She just came off so weak-willed and airheaded.

On 2/5/2017 at 6:06 AM, SexyJeans said:

I feel like a lot of people still defines Britney by 2007 and the head shaving so they wont give her a chance

But people could forgive Justin Bieber for the **** he did because "Everybody makes mistakes and deserves second chances"Β :gloss:

Because Britney Spears is a woman. A woman should not act irrational. A man can. But a woman should always be composed and perfect. Moreover, the perception of Britney as a mother was negative during that time. For most people, being a bad mother is one of the worst things one can be.Β 

So sad -- but sexism is real, kids.Β 

10 minutes ago, Mario said:

Because Britney Spears is a woman. A woman should not act irrational. A man can. But a woman should always be composed and perfect. Moreover, the perception of Britney as a mother was negative during that time. For most people, being a bad mother is one of the worst things one can be.Β 

So sad -- but sexism is real, kids.Β 

Yeah and the ironic thing is that some so called feminists agrees to this which makes them ****** against their own genderΒ :gloss:

Like what evenΒ 

Archived