Are you surprised that Britney doesn't have a clue who Charli XCX is?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She thought Iggy was the brains behind Fancy, so no. I'm not surprised.

And "Tinashaah", "Keisha"....

Her team doesn't inform her on these things bc they are old straight white men who don't know up from down.

What does being straight and white have to do with anything? :squintney:  

Do you have to be an African, demiqueer foxkin to have respect in the modern day? 

No, my theory of why Britney wanted to collab with "Iggy Azalea" after watching Fancy on the television, is that she thought Iggy Azalea was the one singing the chorus.

I mean, if I'm watching Fancy for the first time, I don't know either of the artists, I liked the song and decide to collab with "her" to do something similar, I would've picked Charlie, Iggy's part had nothing especial, what made the song catchy was its chorus.

1 hour ago, Austin00chase said:

She needs to release the second single its been forever since After The Afterparty.

Also she needs to make better videos. 

You'll have to wait for that. She is releasing mixtape first at the end of this month, I think, and then finally album in September. Apparently her record label thinks that she has to build streaming power with mixtape before album release.

Archived