Let Us Not Forget...The Circus Tour!

GypsyWoman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
Guest BabyMario44

I really loved the "circus" tour. 

And i was in the show at new york in 25 agoust 2008. It was an AMAZING experience ❤?

On 2/5/2017 at 12:55 AM, GypsyWoman said:

Since it's been a few years, I thought we could all take a moment to celebrate the Circus Tour. I started watching some fan videos, specifically this YouTuber who recorded the entire Dallas, TX show and my God, her energy was FIRE throughout the entire show. Radar was soooo good!

i shared a video from the same dallas show in another topic! Without seeing this! Goes to show how good it was! I'm jealous of that audience tbh

On 2/5/2017 at 2:55 AM, GypsyWoman said:

Since it's been a few years, I thought we could all take a moment to celebrate the Circus Tour. I started watching some fan videos, specifically this YouTuber who recorded the entire Dallas, TX show and my God, her energy was FIRE throughout the entire show. Radar was soooo good!

yes...dallas date was great...but  the whole second american leg of circus tour was amazing...britney was great..I love the Ottawa, Canada date very much.I love how she shakes her ***/body on get naked performance 

0:32-0:36 ..A PERFORMER

Archived