Who said Circusney wasn't a performer?

Andrew338

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I was watching the video and thinking about the same. But it's always the same "excuse" ... that she had a breakdown during 2010 +  depression + meds
FFT never had to happen IMO. She needed a break. 

That belly kinda shows what was about to happen tho

19 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I mean it's just too much! 

in 2006 the first signs of her breakdown
2007 - :otears:

2008 - she was hospitalizated 2 TIMES + 3 month after in the studio  recording Circus + real "comeback"

2009 - Circus Tour around the world

2010 - Recording Femme Fatale,  I think that she just needed more time. It all happened so fast

2011 - Britney-Spears-Dancing-On-stage-In-Silve

6 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Her attitude is everything but she's literally just walking and hop scotching around the stage like a little girl chasing an ice cream truck. The dancing is cringeworthy. 

Thats the thing though, the choreography may be "basic" in terms of difficulty, but her energy and attitude is what gives it life. You can have the best choreography in the world, but if you don't care to get into it, then it won't have any effect. I love this video because she's smiling, she's giving you attitude and best of all, she's feeling the song. You can tell that she's truly enjoying the moment which in turn, makes me enjoy it with her.

1 hour ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I was watching the video and thinking about the same. But it's always the same "excuse" ... that she had a breakdown during 2010 +  depression + meds
FFT never had to happen IMO. She needed a break. 

What she had another breakdown? :( tbh I feel like she was perfectly fine without the people that sre in her circle 

the meds they had/have her on probably caused that

snd yes it was probably too much

Archived