Meet & Greet

loagun

I see this forum is still the same old same old... 'Fans' complaining about... everything... lol. oh well.

I just stopped in for the first time in ages to say on April 5th I am meeting Britney Spears. My hubby bought me a Meet & Greet package for my Birthday/Christmas present 2016.   I've known since last Halloween (my birthday), but we just bought the tickets this week... and suddenly today it has hit me : this is actually real.

Since I am keeping it a secret until it happens the only place I could think to come to write holy ****.  The bf will also be  going but only I am doing the M & G.  Going to be sitting in a row right behind the tables.

I can't even believe this is real. I am going to meet Britney Spears.

I'm one lucky duck. Wow.

:kidcries:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats. I hope you have a good time and photo!

I would never want to do a M&G with her personally because I genuinely don't think she enjoys them, but she DOES tend to wear things fans give her or Felicia so I would recommend taking her a bracelet or necklace or some cheap horrible eye make-up (she'd love all of those things). And then you might she her wearing your gifts a few weeks later?

Yes I'll post the picture! And I think she's ok with the M n G now... She use to look like she hated them but... Well fingers crossed lol.

No bracelet. I think I'm going to get her either a good book since she likes reading (lots of websites/interviews state). Or a nice art case of brushes, paint, pastels for her art. It be something she's use I imagine.

6 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Congrats. I hope you have a good time and photo!

I would never want to do a M&G with her personally because I genuinely don't think she enjoys them, but she DOES tend to wear things fans give her or Felicia so I would recommend taking her a bracelet or necklace or some cheap horrible eye make-up (she'd love all of those things). And then you might she her wearing your gifts a few weeks later?

"Cheap horrible eye make-up"

:gimmemoar:

Archived