VEGAS IS FINALLY ENDING?!

Crayboy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If her very last POM show is in May, I think it would be a good thing. It would give her a nice long break for her to focus on her family, finish her new album, and be "normal" and ananomous for a while. She has come such a long way and I'm so happy with everything she's done over the past 3+ years. But POM is feeling a bit dated and I think she's ready to move onto the next phase of her career and maybe that means a tour sometime relatively soon. 

19 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

God... all of you are gonna regret of your words when she'll finally ends vengas and doesn't tour and take two years of rest. 

Mark

My

Words

:arianabye:

I'm okay just as long as she rest and perfects her craft (voice & dance) and resrs ALOT! She deserves

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Omg Ily it 

just get outta vegas :foh:

7 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Then they would have said leg, but they said specifically: Now with less than three months of its run remaining, Britney: Piece of Me is booked for nine more performances in March and April, and finally for nine nights in May. Her last concert in the Axis is set for Saturday, May 20.

It could still mean that it will go on till december, but based on this I wanna believe them

gotta take it with a tablespoon of salt though. 

WTF are you trying to choke us, i'll just have a teaspoon thanks  Image result for naomi campbell eating gif

3 hours ago, Slayde said:

WTF are you trying to choke us, i'll just have a teaspoon thanks  Image result for naomi campbell eating gif

That's not my preferred method of choking :) 

56 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

If May 20th was the last show, y'all be sure team Britney would milk the **** out of it, so I don't think it's ending this May :queenriri:

Maybe not, it is however modt likely ending this year, finally

Archived