VEGAS IS FINALLY ENDING?!

Crayboy

Kind of. FIRST OF ALL someone made a thread idk if anyone saw :) 

second of all congrats to Britney for getting in 100 million in ticket sales. Good job!!! Now you take well deserved time of for 1 or 2 years. (Work on your voice, make it non nasal and dancing. Maybe release a third and final single.)But rest a lot :) 

LASTLY, it seems like it's ending in may?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7677996/britney-spears-piece-of-me-las-vegas-ticket-sales

Billboard is mostly a reliable source, and they write that 20 may is when the last show takes place

it's seems like it's finally ending. HERE's to 4 nice years, and for better things in her future:cinderellaney::CPKney::bparty::brit:

DO take this with a grain of salt though, as there still is a huge chance it will go on till december :) 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

I'm 99.9% positive they are talking about this leg and not the actual residency 

Then they would have said leg, but they said specifically: Now with less than three months of its run remaining, Britney: Piece of Me is booked for nine more performances in March and April, and finally for nine nights in May. Her last concert in the Axis is set for Saturday, May 20.

It could still mean that it will go on till december, but based on this I wanna believe them

gotta take it with a tablespoon of salt though. 

It's all speculation at this point and we won't we really find out until May 20 probably. People really also need to just stop with all of the assumptions also because it's very aggrivating when you come on here to see people saying "she's gonna extend it" or "she's ending it soon". For ***** sake yall really just need to tone it down a bit and be patient for once :rihstare:

No wonder I don't post on here much lately, it's because I can't stand some of you annoying idiot ******* :byebitch:

3 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

It's all speculation at this point and we won't we really find out until May 20 probably. People really also need to just stop with all of the assumptions also because it's very aggrivating when you come on here to see people saying "she's gonna extend it" or "she's ending it soon". For ***** sake yall really just need to tone it down a bit and be patient for once :rihstare:

No wonder I don't post on here much lately, it's because I can't stand some of you annoying idiot ******* :byebitch:

Well they do ususlly announce the new dates at this point, must be alot of negotiating 

16 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Don't you dare put ideas in their heads:byebitch:

Well I hate to tell you but if it ends after this year I think she'll end up going back, maybe not in a year but eventually. 

I think she'll end up taking a few years away from Vegas like 3, she'll take some time off release B10/ tour and then return to Vegas with a completely new show! 

Archived