New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Has anyone started a petition for #LeaveVegasBritney

britneysslumberparty

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would she leave a multi-billion dollar residency in Las Vegas that allows her to balance her career and home life as a mother to her kids? Do you know what a privledge it is to have a residency in Vegas and how many artists do not get that opportunity?  This is huge for Britney and it is great for her kids who she is very protective of.  So you want her on the road traveling and her kids pulled out of school and their lives In total chaos for your own entertainment? Selfish much?

5 minutes ago, Markymarksabs said:

Why would she leave a multi-billion dollar residency in Las Vegas that allows her to balance her career and home life as a mother to her kids? Do you know what a privledge it is to have a residency in Vegas and how many artists do not get that opportunity?  This is huge for Britney and it is great for her kids who she is very protective of.  So you want her on the road traveling and her kids pulled out of school and their lives In total chaos for your own entertainment? Selfish much?

You do realize she has been looking bored herself, and even stopped doing certain choreos right? 

Also, alot of the fans can't see her, so obviously they'd wanna see her go. Oh by the way, this is the 4th year of the same show, so excuse us for being tired of horrible choreo, costumes, and NO live singing from a singer. :) 

Sorry but No it isn't the same the show after 4 years in fact it's so different now. She has added 4 songs from glory, changed the beginning completely as well as the finale,  removed lucky and perfume added kill the lights, added touch of my hand and breathe on me,  adds pretty girls in 2015 removed pretty girls in 2016 Added I love rock and roll, changed up all the costumes just to name a few of the changes. Not to mention she added lasers that span the entire theatre, new backgrounds and changed the name to piece of me re-imagined. I understand that not everyone lives here in Vegas and not everyone can travel here. Just know it's an amazing show and you would be proud. I agree TV appearances haven't been amazing but piece of me re-imagined is awesome!  I wish you could see it.

Archived