Maybe britney was never herself pre 2007?

Cinderella love

36 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I see what you're saying, but i don't think that's true. Britney had a fire inside her and you can tell she was doing it for the love of it. :slayney:

And vise versa, you can also tell when she is doing it just to go through the motions and fulfill obligations :yeahsure:

They're both "herself" tbh :nynod: 

I wouldn't be so sure. I don't think is that black & white. I was reading her "Interview" magazine interview and she said that she used to be very anxious and she was surrounded by constant scrutiny, even a hair out of place would make her anxious. That is not a healthy living. I believe she LOVES music and dancing, but her handlers (whether that be her label or management or both idk) pressured her constantly to be perfect. When you have your manager pressuring you and the world pressuring you to be perfect, having a breakdown is inevitable.

I prefer current Britney over everything! She is way much happier, she is at peace with herself. She is doing what is comfortable for her and she is living life for her own ******* self. That's fierce.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Actually yes you can... Many celebrities fake it. Even normal people fake it. It's very easy to be overworked and pretend that you are perfect, until you can't handle the pressure and you breakdown.  

It wasn't about being over worked that I was talking about. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

It wasn't about being over worked that I was talking about. 

Maybe it's true that her prime fire was "practiced" or becouse she didnt have any medication she was able to be so superior.  In my country we have this very good performer who is pibolar and talks about it openly. She always says that when she is on tour and is doing big performances, she cuts her medication because her pibolar is a big reason why she can give so excellent performances and with medication she cant do it

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I wouldn't be so sure. I don't think is that black & white. I was reading her "Interview" magazine interview and she said that she used to be very anxious and she was surrounded by constant scrutiny, even a hair out of place would make her anxious. That is not a healthy living. I believe she LOVES music and dancing, but her handlers (whether that be her label or management or both idk) pressured her constantly to be perfect. When you have your manager pressuring you and the world pressuring you to be perfect, having a breakdown is inevitable.

I prefer current Britney over everything! She is way much happier, she is at peace with herself. She is doing what is comfortable for her and she is living life for her own ******* self. That's fierce.

I don't know what Britney you grew up watching, but Primeney was EXTREMELY happy, she had a glow and her smile/laugh lit up the room everywhere she went. I don't believe for one second that was fake. She never claimed to be perfect. :sassybrit:

Britney was on fire during those years. It was her passion and her dream. Times have changed but you can't change that :snapney:

17 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I don't know what Britney you grew up watching, but Primeney was EXTREMELY happy, she had a glow and her smile/laugh lit up the room everywhere she went. I don't believe for one second that was fake. She never claimed to be perfect. :sassybrit:

Britney was on fire during those years. It was her passion and her dream. Times have changed but you can't change that :snapney:

I'm guessing you've been blessed to never have to hide how you really feel. 

I prefer to listen to Britney's own words about her past, rather than a stranger on the internet. 

6 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I prefer to listen to Britney's own words about her past, rather than a stranger on the internet. 

Girl, you're just trying to start something outta nothing. :gtfo: You know damn well Britney was happy in her prime. No one made Brit chase her dreams, she did it on her own. She had tough moments as does everyone, but you can't fake having the kind of charisma and positive vibes that Britney exuded. :bsass:

I don't care what you think about my opinion, as you said you are a stranger and I didn't engage with you in the first place. But before you make assumptions about other people's life experience. I'll enlighten you. Every gay man at some point has understood the pain of hiding how they really feel. However, it doesn't mean all your happy moments are erased because of a hardship that you experienced. 

Byyyeeeeeeeee :walkoff:

5 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

She said her twenties weren't that great but a lot of bad stuff happened so it's understandable.

Besides saying she was overworked at points she didn't say anything bad to think she was unhappy during Britney era for example to my knowledge. 

So how is any of that fake?

30 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Well I think Britney was too naive to understand how controlling her team was since she was 16 when she started her music career so she was just happy at the time that she had such a great opportunity. In 2004 it became really clear that she hated her image/persona in the public, what with her posting on her website, original doll, etc

Just now, Iced Tea said:

Well I think Britney was too naive to understand how controlling her team was since she was 16 when she started her music career. In 2004 it became really clear that she hated her image/persona in the public, what with her posting on her website, original doll, etc

Yeah, but isn't the point of this post that Britney somehow faked her true personality during her prime years? :waitwhat:

I can't believe this fan base is so bored that we're speculating about even the best of times. Britney chased her dream, achieved worldwide success, and was having the time of her life. You can't fake passion, as Britney so CLEARLY demonstrated in the FF era. Can we leave Primeney alone? :nyheadache:

5 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Girl, you're just trying to start something outta nothing. :gtfo: You know damn well Britney was happy in her prime. No one made Brit chase her dreams, she did it on her own. She had tough moments as does everyone, but you can't fake having the kind of charisma and positive vibes that Britney exuded. :bsass:

I don't care what you think about my opinion, as you said you are a stranger and I didn't engage with you in the first place. But before you make assumptions about other people's life experience. I'll enlighten you. Every gay man at some point has understood the pain of hiding how they really feel. However, it doesn't mean all your happy moments are erased because of a hardship that you experienced. 

Byyyeeeeeeeee :walkoff:

I agree. 

She obviously was happy and who is happy with everything in life? In any journey of life there will always be what ifs and unhappiness. 

You have to give up things in life for others. It's how it works...

2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Actually yes you can... Many celebrities fake it. Even normal people fake it. It's very easy to be overworked and pretend that you are perfect, until you can't handle the pressure and you breakdown.  

this is not about work ethic as much as it is about having talent. you either have it or you don't. britney is a natural dancer... Gaga could never, no matter how hard she tries.

5 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yeah, but isn't the point of this post that Britney somehow faked her true personality during her prime years? :waitwhat:

I can't believe this fan base is so bored that we're speculating about even the best of times. Britney chased her dream, achieved worldwide success, and was having the time of her life. You can't fake passion, as Britney so CLEARLY demonstrated in the FF era. Can we leave Primeney alone? :nyheadache:

You can definitely fake passion, but I don't think you can fake that level of passion she had on stage. Off stage and interviews she still seemed like an entirely different person, which is likely why she became so jaded. I don't think any Britney is a fake Britney, just different phases in her life/persona, some healthier than others.

2 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

You can definitely fake passion, but I don't think you can fake that level of passion she had on stage. Off stage and interviews she still seemed like an entirely different person, which is likely why she became so jaded. I don't think any Britney is a fake Britney, just different phases in her life/persona, some healthier than others.

Exactly! :mhm:

The way Britney performed and DOMINATED the stage in those years showed how passionate she was. That's why she was so inspiring. Tonsssssss of other pop stars came out around that time trying to re-create Britney's formula. They couldn't though, Britney's was 100% authentic. :slayney:

Archived