Maybe britney was never herself pre 2007?

Cinderella love

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Cinderella love said:

I was trying to say that maybe her prime was the result of something that had nothing to do with the real britney. We know she has always been shy etc. Maybe her prime was something she was forced, manifactured what ever to do. Forced to practise the "legendary performance ability". Mayde the real britney isnt that "iconic", maybe she never even wanted to be

I still think that while it might be partly true (might), she still has largely changed due to what she has been through.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

I was trying to say that maybe her prime was the result of something that had nothing to do with the real britney. We know she has always been shy etc. Maybe her prime was something she was forced, manifactured what ever to do. Forced to practise the "legendary performance ability". Mayde the real britney isnt that "iconic", maybe she never even wanted to be

:magicjohnson:

6 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

If that was the case anyone could be taught to be as good as prime Britney. Gaga the most likelyΒ choice but she dances like a fish out of water.

It doesn't make sense.Β 

Β 

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If that was the case anyone could be taught to be as good as prime Britney. Gaga the most likelyΒ choice but she dances like a fish out of water.

It doesn't make sense.Β 

Β 

Im not saying her talent isnt very rare or that she didint have something no other performer had. But her 5 year prime resulted into 2007 breakdown and after that "the old britney" is gone. Maybe her prime wasnt real.Β 

Just now, Cinderella love said:

Im not saying her talent isnt very rare or that she didint have something no other performer had. But her 5 year prime resulted into 2007 breakdown and after that "the old britney" is gone. Maybe her prime wasnt real.Β 

I was a stan during her prime and it very much was real.Β 

Everyone reaches their best and can never reach that again. It's normal but I think medication or drive makes it that Britney isn't as good of a performer.Β 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I was a stan during her prime and it very much was real.Β 

Everyone reaches their best and can never reach that again. It's normal but I think medication or drive makes it that Britney isn't as good of a performer.Β 

I was also a big fan in her prime (and still am) , im 2 years younger than her and really adore her. It just seems so bizarre how the britney today is the same person who i grew up with

1 minute ago, Cinderella love said:

I was also a big fan in her prime (and still am) , im 2 years younger than her and really adore her. It just seems so bizarre how the britney today is the same person who i grew up with

It's mind baffling how different she is.Β 

We allΒ change but hers was so drastic. Like not even talking about performances now, I'm talking about personality.Β 

Which always in my mind went with bipolar disorder. It is the only thing that makes sense so maybe in a way what you said is true. I don't think primeney was fake but now her ambitions are dulled from medication.Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It's mind baffling how different she is.Β 

We allΒ change but hers was so drastic. Like not even talking about performances now, I'm talking about personality.Β 

Which always in my mind went with bipolar disorder. It is the only thing that makes sense so maybe in a way what you said is true. I don't think primeney was fake but now her ambitions are dulled from medication.Β 

Β 

Yes, this is exactly what i meant, thank you!Β 

I understand what you want to say. Britney in her prime had one of best team in business and her label perfectly marketed her. She was hunger for the success and money so she completely followed wishes ofΒ her team and label. But know nobody knows how to market Britney Spears, nor her team or label, and if somebody even suggested some great idea I believe Britney will refuse it.

So she's completely different performer now then 15 years ago, and people don't like that. They did not ''signed'' to be fans of this Britney that we have for the last 8-9 years. Because of that her projects flopped and she lost huge amount of her fan base.Β 

Β 

peace.

She's been cloned too many times, and each time they do, the original britney fadesΒ a little more. That's why she remembers so little from that time everytime they askΒ her nowadays, like in that interview when she said that "It's Britney *****" came from Scream & Shout recording sessionsΒ :orangu:

No life came at her fast and hard and she worked herself into the ground. She was herself a lot during her prime and it was taken advantage of. She's not gonna move the same (cause of bad choreo) but also cause she's hurt her knee many times and had two kids. Β We have her back and she's improving at each outing so i'd say she's even better than her old self :)Β 

3 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

She's been cloned too many times, and each time they do, the original britney fadesΒ a little more. That's why she remembers so little from that time everytime they askΒ her nowadays, like in that interview when she said that "It's Britney *****" came from Scream & Shout recording sessionsΒ :orangu:

Britney was updating in between make me and slumber party. She's on iOS 7 now

Britney's never come out and said herself what her issues were pre-2008...but we do know that she's been to rehab, attended AA, that her dancers all had to take random **** tests from the Circus tour forward, and that she had an addictions counsellor travelling with her for the Circus tour (her friend Strawberry). Common sense says that an addiction of some sort may have grown out of all of the years she was on tour, working herself to the bone. So, I think there's a chance that what is affecting her performance now isn't medication, but a lack of medication. Maybe she doesn't seem like "herself" because she's performing sober?

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney's never come out and said herself what her issues were pre-2008...but we do know that she's been to rehab, attended AA, that her dancers all had to take random **** tests from the Circus tour forward, and that she had an addictions counsellor travelling with her for the Circus tour (her friend Strawberry). Common sense says that an addiction of some sort may have grown out of all of the years she was on tour, working herself to the bone. So, I think there's a chance that what is affecting her performance now isn't medication, but a lack of medication. Maybe she doesn't seem like "herself" because she's performing sober?

This might be true and one possibility ive been thinking

Well, one thing is that Britney doesn't have a financial strain today. Back then, she was a breadwinner who was still fresh to the newΒ generation, being motivated to get to the top and stay there. Today, she has a status and would definitely feel a lot safer.

But I wouldn't say she was never herself. I think she is still as passionate about her music as she was back then. It's the fame that she's lost interest in.Β 

16 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't get what you are saying?Β 

She couldn't just fake being good and then not be so anymore. Some thing is making it that way either not practicing /caring enough or medication etcΒ 

Actually yes you can... Many celebrities fake it. Even normal people fake it. It's very easy to be overworked and pretend that you are perfect, until you can't handle the pressure and you breakdown. Β 

Archived