Maybe britney was never herself pre 2007?

Cinderella love

Its said she doesnt dance, have the fire and attitude because she changed when she had her breakdown and was medicated. Its been 10 years since her breakdown, i cant believe thats the reason her performances are still so "not even close to her prime". Just a thought, mayde she waiting  not herself in her prime, mayde this is the real britney who we have seen the last 10 years. Her prime lasted about 5 years, maybe then she was just someone who was manifactured to be the performer she was and she was able to pull that off the years that it lasted

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, falka said:

:ponderney:According to researchers, the body replaces itself with a largely new set of cells every seven years to 10 years, and some of our most important parts are revamped even more rapidly  :quirkney:

So we can expect the next POM revamp in another 10 years, cuz you know, its branded Britney: Piece of Me.... :orangu: 

K that was pretty dumb....I need sleep.....

I was trying to say that maybe her prime was the result of something that had nothing to do with the real britney. We know she has always been shy etc. Maybe her prime was something she was forced, manifactured what ever to do. Forced to practise the "legendary performance ability". Mayde the real britney isnt that "iconic", maybe she never even wanted to be

Archived