The moment when Britney danced better than her dancers during POM!!!!

Crayboy

well kinda! LOOK at the difference :( 

She executed the choreo from the 2014 date so much better than in the 2016 one (although we have all seen her do better than EVEN that later)

this proves to me:

Britney was FEELINNG it that night in 2014 (and some in 2016/17)

She can easily tap into primeney

this is my fave performance

she needs that costume back 

thoughts? I love this

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney has a different way of dancing/moving! It's that X factor. When she is feeling it she excludes confidence and she appears stronger. 

Most of the dancers have the nice flow but she has more of the 'now I am gonna destroy it' flow.

Look Slave break from BBMAs.

I don't know, it's like her energy reaches you through your screen.:letitburn:

30 minutes ago, TheDomDom said:

No one can deny that she slayed '14

And that recently it's become lacklustre 

I put it down to boredom and a 'over it' attitude. The end of the residency can't come quick enough.

That's like the BIGGEST reason I think and hope they're ending the residency.

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

2014 was a bd year and can't be compared with 2016 because of 1 good performance  :byebitch:

When Britney is that fluid and channels primeney this year, call me ;)  

she may have performed many places that year, but you can't deny that she seems over vegas now

1 minute ago, Markymarksabs said:

Her new show is so much better than this. Her residency at planet Hollywood  just keeps on getting better each time they update it. Maybe actually see piece of me from this year instead of 2 years ago, you would be proud. Trust 

I have :) 

Almost every thread since 2.0 started. Proud I am

but

she does seem over it, and it shows

I have seen it 4 times once from the front row and other times from Further back to experience the entire show the way it was meant to be. Not one time did I think or say "wow" that was lame she just looks like she's over it. It's a show not a concert. What do you expect? She has Coreographer's that put the show together so that it flows and blends, and she does exactly what was planned.  have you ever danced hip hop or performed before? I have and 3 minutes of non stop performing at high energy is intense let alone 90 minutes. Sorry I do not agree. 

19 hours ago, Markymarksabs said:

I have seen it 4 times once from the front row and other times from Further back to experience the entire show the way it was meant to be. Not one time did I think or say "wow" that was lame she just looks like she's over it. It's a show not a concert. What do you expect? She has Coreographer's that put the show together so that it flows and blends, and she does exactly what was planned.  have you ever danced hip hop or performed before? I have and 3 minutes of non stop performing at high energy is intense let alone 90 minutes. Sorry I do not agree. 

do they plan for her to be stiff as well? :) 

Archived