The Worst M&G's On POM

Menzo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

What pics on 2016 that were horrible u guys are talking bout? 

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I was talking about the last leg pics...haven't you seen them?  :weirdmeout:

Please don't ruin this thread,  :awww:

And I'm pretty sure you've seen them

8 hours ago, brendajoanne said:

This guy has a really big **** ;) 

HOW DOES PEOPLE FROM EXEL KNOWS THAT KIND OF ****:awkblink:

4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

wtf happened :crying2: she looked great before (not everytime but still) now her fans look better than her....why britney why?  kepp melanie or any other makeup artist...even Glenn did it better (and he sucked) but still. this is whatyour meet and greet pics should look like:

Resultado de imagen de britney meet and greet 2015

Resultado de imagen de britney meet and greet 2017

not this:

16387090_1097866590322903_7962047288344714929_n.jpg

Looks like the last picture is years after the others :idkney:

1 hour ago, OutrageousMoi said:

After seeing these pictures from last year, her face only gets more fake. The procedures used to look good on her, but she's overdoing it. She needs to stop! 

No the procedures never looked good, otherwise you all wouldn't off complained about it back then to,  in these pictures the work she had done wore off or was wearing off in some, that's why it doesn't look bad, her awkardness and makeup are to blame as well. It will wear off in a month or two until she goes back for more.

Just now, Menzo said:

No the procedures never looked good, otherwise you all wouldn't off complained about it back then to,  in these pictures the work she had done wore off, that's why it doesn't look bad, her awkardness and makeup are to blame as well. It will wear off in a month or two until she goes back for more.

Her natural face obviously looks 1000x times better than any procedure she's ever done to her face. The problem is not even doing procedures - because some celebrities do it and it looks good and even better - but in her case, it doesn't make her look better, it's more like the opposite. The nosejob is the only thing I think that looks good on her, but the lip injections not only make her smile looks weird, but it somehow makes her look older than she is. When she started doing it again in 2015 -- if I remember right -- it looked good, it wasn't too much. But now she's overdoing it. I wonder if her lips would ever look like they used to if she stops doing these procedures. 

Archived