Britney's BBMA 2016 was worth any Super Bowl

it's so much Better

On 04/02/2017 at 3:12 PM, it's so much Better said:

1. Do you think that what Britney did in the BBMA was enough to a Super Bowl? I certainly think so.

2. Do you like Katy's halftime show? And Beyonce's last year?

3. What are your hopes for this year?

1. NO.

2. Katy: Yes. Beyoncé: She was amazing but the overall show was a mess. 2013>>

3. I hope she takes the Asian Tour seriously and performs well with pre-recorded vocals. If she doesn't the asian media will destroy her and she will disappoint her fans. If she does well the media will praise her and that will help her image.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never want her to do Superbowl. She'll never be anywhere near good enough. Even if she did BBMA medley at Superbowl she'd get ripped to pieces for being stiff at the start and lip syncing (even tho 90% of artists lip sync at the Superbowl and GET AWAY WITH IT!) :otears:

Superbowl 2003/2004 would've been THE time for Brit to do it, but she didn't & now it'll never happen & everyone needs to move on :staysalty:

22 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

even tho 90% of artists lip sync at the Superbowl and GET AWAY WITH IT!

Those artists try to make their pre-recorded vocals as believable as possible.

When will Britney with her CD tracks from 1999?

And not everyone gets away with it. Madonna is still being dragged for lipping at her Halftime Show.

3 hours ago, JustStanKnee said:

btw beyonce's part was the highlight of SB last year. (she was "only" a guest") And Bey SB 2013 >>>> Britney BBMAS 2016. 

but yeah BBMAS 2016 was SB worthy

Wow Beyonka's paying her stans to infiltrate the Britney army I see :byebitch: 

BBMA performance was really good, she looked great and she slayed that Slave4u choreography. I really liked it.

But I'm not sure is she capable to do SB, she need to pre-record her vocals first, hire best people in business to make huge, fresh and controversial show.

To give people what Britney originally is as a brand; hard choreography, **** image, controversy, great attitude and energy.

She has to give her all if she's going to do it.

BBMA was 50% of what she has to give for SB.

But at this moment I don't expect anything from Britney, because I expected a lot from her for the past 10 years but I was almost always disappointed. 

Bbmas was good based on the standard of Britney's recovery from her breakdown/her newly found reenGagament in her own brand, but no where near the type of performance that is necessary for the Superbowl. 

For the Superbowl, she would have to go back into the studio and rerecord all of her hits with current vocals for believable stadium/arena sounding playback, and she would need better physcial transitions between songs. She had so many strong moments during the bbma performance, but if you watch it back her segways between songs was just so sloppy/clumsy looking./rushed. The best trnasition was the transition between BOM to Slave 4 U

Archived