So Britney's nip slip was on Dutch facebook pages...

annonymous

And the comments were horrible :squintney:

Some were saying that she was a hot **** and that they wanted to suck her nipple all day long. Well thats actually quite positive :clap1:

But for the rest, she is a *****, she did it on purpose since she can't sing and needs to find other ways to get attention.

And some were surprised people still go to her shows. 

She is really not so popular in my country :orangu:

:kidcries:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's actually true. Her career is fading away not-that-slowly in many European countries because of Vegas.

She's hardly on TV or the radio and if you ask somebody "what do you tihnk about Britney?" they're ALL like "Haven't heard of her in ages", "does she still makes music?"

It's so sad to see how they're throwing such a legendary career in the trash just like that! Man I hate Vegas!!!

12 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Flop country :byebitch: flop nation:byebitch: I've heard dutch music, based on that i can say its a nation with 0 musical competence, therefore their shitty opinion is irrelevant just like their music:byebitch:

what country? The Netherlands or Belgium? lmao, Belgium has got some pretty good acts that actually sell good tb

Archived