My thoughts on Glory's cover

IAmJustAKnee

I always hear how everyone hates Glory's cover but I don't think the "look" of it is that bad. The only problem is the lighting and grainy quality. Other than that I actually think it's a decent cover but i was definitely disappointing at first. (I know it's not thread worthy but wanted to know if anyone else agreed) 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Hunty said:

I always hear how everyone hates Glory's cover but I don't think the "look" of it is that bad. The only problem is the lighting and grainy quality. Other than that I actually think it's a decent cover but i was definitely disappointing at first. (I know it's not thread worthy but wanted to know if anyone else agreed) 

i dont think we asked :NYcackle:

• Super Mods

I dont think its a bad cover. I actually appreciate the fact they did something a little different with the treatment. I mean its a boring cover and I like those hazy backlighting but Randee has zero creativity so even with something slightly creative like that kind of lighting, she manages to still make basic and flat. My professor in college is actually the mother of Randee's agent and she kinda hinted that Randee has some financial troubles so it's probably why team britney keeps using her cuz shes more agressive. I mean there are many things that could've been done to improve it but honestly I really dont think its the worst cover and as horrible as people make it seem like. It fits the album title and people that say they shoulda went with another photo or use the V shoot (while so much better ) the halo hazy look fits with the album title Glory. 

They seriously gotta give Randee the boot,  so far shes only impressed me with the vegas shoots but then that gets old fast. She makes Britney look like a plastic Barbie doll. I want sultry real Britney that other photographers seem to be able to bring out. Really hope her posting so many photos of the marie claire shoot means she wants David to photograph her for her own projects.

Archived