I can't believe Slumber Party flopped

BoyToySoldier

Guest $elfish

it honestly could have been a hit but they aren't promoting it , its only been vegas they are focusing on maybe a world tour or more tv appearances can save glory 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nels64 said:

I disagree extremely. Slumber Party was different enough but still had that Britney touch. 

I also think DYWCO and MOTM deserved single treatment. DYWCO was very safe Britney though, and MOTM is definitely a last single of the era type of single. 

Slumber Party imo is undeniably Britney but also experiments with her sound and takes her in a different direction like MOST of her most memorable singles do. 

Slumber Party "flopped" because there was no support. 

I still think it'll be remembered and still be an important part of her discography. 

Don't know about her discography, but at least it will be remembered as one of her best videos. I mean, is not anywhere near the top, but it does fall in the category of her best videos, at least on the great videos.

On ‎4‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

I literally can't. :meltdown:

An amazing video, a catchy song with a current sound, radio had promising updates for over 2 months and... N O T H I N G.

Britney...

WHY U NO PROMOTE LIKE MAKE ME ? :byebitch:

I've got a hundred MILLION REASONS why it floppedddddd :selenerz:

Archived