Here's A Video Of Britney Spears Walking In A Handstand

Jordan Miller

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Camilo said:

Strong athletic queen:staysalty:she can do this but can't touch the floor doing slave :beyfedup:

Lol. Can you imagine how many times she has heard that song??

If we've heard it a million times - she's heard it a billion. I don't expect fresh energy for those songs unless she's doing it at a very important event(Like BBMA where she slayed it). But yeah, she'll be completely bored of it.

We all know Britney has it in her to go full out with every move - she just doesn't.

I was with my choreographer today and I was talking about the frustration sometimes  watching her and wanting her to go bigger and he said

''she does not need to - she has that presence''  and it's true really. She doesn't need to be killing choreography - she is a Queen - and she knows this.

27 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Lol. Can you imagine how many times she has heard that song??

If we've heard it a million times - she's heard it a billion. I don't expect fresh energy for those songs unless she's doing it at a very important event(Like BBMA where she slayed it). But yeah, she'll be completely bored of it.

We all know Britney has it in her to go full out with every move - she just doesn't.

I was with my choreographer today and I was talking about the frustration sometimes  watching her and wanting her to go bigger and he said

''she does not need to - she has that presence''  and it's true really. She doesn't need to be killing choreography - she is a Queen - and she knows this.

People pay her to put on a good show. If she's bored she should update the choreo or change the songs. This is a shitty excuse for her dancing. 

This is why she'll never change. Her fans defend even what should not be defendable. "She's bored so she doesn't have to dance well" wtf. Only Britney stans say this ****.

Just now, Britneyisfire said:

People pay her to put on a good show. If she's bored she should update the choreo or change the songs. This is a shitty excuse for her dancing. 

This is why she'll never change. Her fans defend even what should not be defendable. "She's bored so she doesn't have to dance well" wtf. Only Britney stans say this ****.

I was expecting some idiot to bring up 'well she should perform newer stuff then!'

Yes - she should! But I wasn't talking about that at all. I was just explaining why her energy is as it is was all because some find it confusing when they see videos like this. Literally never at anypoint said she doesn't have to dance well because she's bored? Learn to read maybe. I said she's bored and she chooses to not go full out. I said my choreographer said she doesn't have to go full out because she has that presence and that I agreed it was true. Never said she doesn't dance well because she's bored lol.

It's not a defense - which by the way is the weirdest idea ever. It's implying she's done something terrible and i'm defending it. She hasn't killed someone! She's just performed a good show but not a great one is all...

She's a performer who honours her commitments and performs for her audience that she brings in. So please **** off with this 'defense' *****.

She does a good job - she just does not go the extra step to make it amazing is literally all.There's a reason why she has been voted Best Show In Vegas more than once :squintney: You have a right to be disappointed. But Britney has a right to perform just a good show and not make them all amazing. She's human and has great nights, good nights and ok nights - just like everyone does at work. Some days are harder to get into but you still show up and do the job. You don't need to return your paycheque because you weren't as energetic that night lmao. You did the job!

Also FYI - people go to see BRITNEY and the hope is that it's a good show. They are buying tickets TO SEE BRITNEY LIVE IN CONCERT you fool. They are excited to see her and hope it's good. Just like when you go to see a film you aren't paying to see a great movie - you are paying to see that movie and hope it's great. You don't know what to expect. Bare in mind most people going to her show will enjoy it regardless of energy levels. There is ALWAYS people that aren't happy - even when she was in her prime. There was disappointed audience members. You can't please everyone and luckily she understands this very well and doesn't kill herself trying to impress everyone.

12 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

I was expecting some idiot to bring up 'well she should perform newer stuff then!'

Yes - she should! But I wasn't talking about that at all. I was just explaining why her energy is as it is was all because some find it confusing when they see videos like this. Literally never at anypoint said she doesn't have to dance well because she's bored? Learn to read maybe. I said she's bored and she chooses to not go full out. I said my choreographer said she doesn't have to go full out because she has that presence and that I agreed it was true. Never said she doesn't dance well because she's bored lol.

It's not a defense - which by the way is the weirdest idea ever. It's implying she's done something terrible and i'm defending it. She hasn't killed someone! She's just performed a good show but not a great one is all...

She's a performer who honours her commitments and performs for her audience that she brings in. So please **** off with this 'defense' *****.

She does a good job - she just does not go the extra step to make it amazing is literally all.There's a reason why she has been voted Best Show In Vegas more than once :squintney: You have a right to be disappointed. But Britney has a right to perform just a good show and not make them all amazing. She's human and has great nights, good nights and ok nights - just like everyone does at work. Some days are harder to get into but you still show up and do the job. You don't need to return your paycheque because you weren't as energetic that night lmao. You did the job!

Also FYI - people go to see BRITNEY and the hope is that it's a good show. They aren't buying tickets thinking - she has to kill it! - they are excited to see her and hope it's a good show. Bare in mind most people going to her show will enjoy it regardless of energy levels. There is ALWAYS people that aren't happy - even when she was in her prime. There was disappointed audience members. You can't please everyone and luckily she understands this very well and doesn't kill herself trying to impress everyone.

You probably also think the VMAs 2007 perfomance was just a night were she didn't go full out. :gloss:

Just now, hizi said:

You probably also think the VMAs 2007 perfomance was just a night were she didn't go full out. :gloss:

Not at all...:weirdmeout: I'm just explaining to an idiot the truth. You are not buying a ticket for an amazing Britney show. You are buying a ticket to see Britney live and you hope it is amazing.

You may like it, you may not - art is subjective. If you don't like it, you don't have to pay to go again.Some fans love what she's doing performance wise these days - some don't. It's really quite simple :)

22 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Also FYI - people go to see BRITNEY and the hope is that it's a good show. They are buying tickets TO SEE BRITNEY LIVE IN CONCERT you fool. They are excited to see her and hope it's good. Just like when you go to see a film you aren't paying to see a great movie - you are paying to see that movie and hope it's great. You don't know what to expect. Bare in mind most people going to her show will enjoy it regardless of energy levels. There is ALWAYS people that aren't happy - even when she was in her prime. There was disappointed audience members. You can't please everyone and luckily she understands this very well and doesn't kill herself trying to impress everyone.

Wow. This is just something. it's every excuse in the book in one post. I have been to Vegas. I spent a lot of money to fly out. I was lucky to get her on a good night, but after going I do feel bad for people that do the same (fly out, get a room, get tickets) and she half ***** it the whole night. That is not cheap to do and for Britney to just half *** most of her shows is disrespectful to the fans. I mean, she's not singing so she may as well dance her *** off.

I bet you've never been and you're preaching to someone that has. 

Also, if any normal person phoned it in at a regular job as much as Britney does they would be fired, so your comparison doesn't work. 

" You can't please everyone and luckily she understands this very well and doesn't kill herself trying to impress everyone. "

How does bending her back, having rhythm, and dancing well = killing herself?

Archived