• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Gimme More
  • Break the Ice
  • Toxic
  • Make Me
  • Outrageous

It's not that these are necessarily my top favorites or most listened to songs of her's, but these offer the most versatility while still being some of my favorites. GM and BTI are probably my all time favorites of her's, but they're both pretty dark sounding. Toxic and Outrageous are some of my favorites because of how they make me feel confident, energized, and ****. Make Me is in the middle. Not too chill and dark, but not too upbeat. Other considerations were:

• Slave - This is upbeat and fun, but doesn't give me as much energy and confidence as Outrageous does when listening to it
  • The Hook Up - same reason as Slave
  • Hot as Ice - I ******* love this song so much, but it doesn't have the *** appeal that Outrageous has. I'm kinda undecided on picking Outrageous over this though.
  • Blur - one of my all time favorite Britney songs, but is just as dark and chill as GM and BTI, and that would be too many dark songs 
  • Unusual You - one of my all time favorites as well, but too sad with GM and BTI already on there
  • Slumber Party - one of my top favorites also, but very similar to Make Me. I currently like Make Me more and how it's not as dark or chill as SP

Archived