we've had more bad videos in the past few years than good :britstare11:

Good:

1. Work *****
  2. Slumber Party

Bad:

1. Perfume
  2. Pretty Girls
  3. Make Me

at least WB and SP were really good, and the hallway scenes of Make Me are pretty hot...

She releases good videos... doesn't promote the song.

She releases **** videos... promotes the song.

:meltdown:

I was thinking the other day how there's always request campaigns and stuff like that.

Shouldn't we try a different tactic? Like, I don't know, try different ways of making people listen to her songs. Remember how If I'm Dancing became almost viral after Glory came out? If I was Team Britney I would've taken advantage of that and release it as a single. What we need to do is create noise, and expose her songs to the public, try with all of the songs, and see what sticks. What we should do is identify the most watched channels/accounts on the different social media, Youtubers, people on Instagram, go to those forums/websites like Reddit or 9gag (I think there's already a subreddit about Britney) and you know, suggest those persons to use one of the songs by Britney. Or I don't know, it could be like one of those "teens react to..." and we could suggest those channels to do a react video about Glory, or SP video, or her latest performances, or stuff like that. They would only pay attention if hundreds of people comment the same. We should say like, ok, today we're gonna request Liar to all of these channels, well, not request but you know, like suggest or so.

I know my idea probably sucks the way I'm describing it because actually I ignore which people create the most viral content on the different social networks, so, but probably you can think about some of them if you follow someone. For example, you usually share here that guy that makes "reaction videos", the one that wears makeup, that's almost good, if only he made real reviews, but at the end his audience I guess is people that already know pop music. Then we have that gay couple too. Or Brian Friedman et al. that made their choreo videos. All of that is a good start, but we need to reach the bigger audience. Reach those channels like the "teen react" I already mentioned, because they're exposed to a bigger, more diverse public.

So my idea is, that if requesting on radio isn't doing that much, it's time to change our strategy. We always complain about how outdated her team's decisions are, but we're not behaving like fans of the XXI century either :P Let's take advantage of the internet, that's the only way I can think of, that a song could get viral, we could even try with older songs, and maybe, just maybe, her team would catch up what's happening and decide to release it as a single.

8 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

this can't be it. two 2-single eras in a row i cannot take :tiffanycries: "glory" is such an amazing album, don't let it die.

the way "make me..." (video) and "slumber party" (promo) were treated was a disgrace.  they didn't even actually release SP as a single.. people have to buy the album track :tiffanycries: no cover, nothing. random EP (and again zero promo) months after its release. hell, not even a discount.

too many gems left. revive it now!

strong contenders:

- "liar"

- "if i'm dancing"

- "just luv me"

- "change your mind (no seas cortes)"

Reveal hidden contents

i'd love "invitation" too but she rarely releases her artsy fartsy stuff :tiffanycries:

please Britney if you love your fans please give us a third single :howiroll:

even...even What You Need... I don't care :mcry:

10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

She's saving all the promo and radio deals and payola and Super Bowl and diamond album for B10. :mhm:

It's only logical. :beynah:

Bookmark me! :lessons:

I'm sure Beyoncé is saving up a lot of money for her tenth album and preparing for her 10th Super Bowl performance for the near future. 

We know Britney is gonna be in Vegas for another 20 yrs with that one crazy fan being the only one that goes every night. 

1 minute ago, DoSomething954 said:

It sucks but I guess this is how she wants her career to be. Fizzled out and tragic. And ppl who want B10 already are insane. It's going to be more of the same and no one will care about her 20th anniversary at all.

I want B10 quick so it seems they want to get a hit so they can tour and she isn't in Vegas until we are 150 yrs old.

If not it will just be in Vegas and be even more tragic.

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I want B10 quick so it seems they want to get a hit so they can tour and she isn't in Vegas until we are 150 yrs old.

If not it will just be in Vegas and be even more tragic.

But how do we know they want a hit for B10? Nothing is suggesting anything will change beyond what it is now. And she isn't going to leave Vegas in December and tour in February. I'm sure she'd take quite a break if she tours at all. I just think everyone has their hopes up for some explosive era and it's not going to be like that. She'll probably tweet "omg 10 albums! So cool" and that will be our promo.

4 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

But how do we know they want a hit for B10? Nothing is suggesting anything will change beyond what it is now. And she isn't going to leave Vegas in December and tour in February. I'm sure she'd take quite a break if she tours at all. I just think everyone has their hopes up for some explosive era and it's not going to be like that. She'll probably tweet "omg 10 albums! So cool" and that will be our promo.

I didn't say I expect anything to slay and quite frankly I'm not pushing for a tour quick either. 

I think leaving Vegas is that push to either sink or swim and we need that. I said this in a different thread.

Archived