Britney's Interview With Radio Host Kellie Rasberry Is Cringe AF And It's Not Her Fault

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Haha I thought it was cute! What's confusing people listening to it now is that they kept pausing the actual interview itself to make commentary and laugh at each other; they didn't actually do that during the live interview with Britney yesterday (so they weren't actually interrupting her at all or anything like that, it was just two people talking with her).

Exactly! I thought it was so funny especially when she said "Terrible I was a nervous wreck!" I screamed lmao 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

Can someone summarize what britney said? Cause i see you all saying it sucked, did she say anything worth hearing?

Umm they asked her what four celebrities she'd invite to a slumber party, and she said Miley Cyrus, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie and Katy Perry. 

They asked her how she keeps Vegas fresh and exciting, and she said through playing around with costume changes.

And then they asked how to be a Freakshow slave at the show, and she said to get in touch with her manager.

Haha it was honestly really short and nothing of importance was said at all, but Britney sounded really sweet and engaged, it wasn't bad at all.

4 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

That was such a stupid interview, especially if the questions comes from the fan.

Girl you should ask  questions like touring, more videos, maybe SB performance for next year? Something that will make buzz around her. But whatever.

Lmfao like she'd answer any of that.

"Ummm you'll have to wait and see." :giggleney:

6 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

classic case of a missed opportunity of a incredible interview.

so much that could have been asked...

I mean:

WILL. GLORY. HAVE. A. THIRD. SINGLE?

would that have been so hard? :wtfdidusay:

That question just didn't work. but seriously this is exactly what I'm talking about when I complain about her career. Why is she doing a random interview like this? There's no concern at the label or with her team that her second single peaked at like 11 million AI and no discussion of a third single? 

4 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

That question just didn't work. but seriously this is exactly what I'm talking about when I complain about her career. Why is she doing a random interview like this? There's no concern at the label or with her team that her second single peaked at like 11 million AI and no discussion of a third single? 

What is the point of this terrible promo. 

It doesn't make sense...

Archived