I know it's her job but isn't it enough?!

popprison

tbh it's sad that WE WANT HER TO SING AND DANCE FOR US, like SING WOMAN, DANCE WOMAN! FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT AND PLEASURE. I feel bad about that.

How is this diiferent from other jobs? Lol you guys know it's not a normal job--the popstar job. Anyway, she has made millions of dollars and still does and she is in the position (has been since 2008) where she MUST do this, the albums, concerts/shows and so on. It' s pretty clear she would have it another way if she was control of her own life.  

8f5854c23f54.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People wake up every morning and go to work and we all know how tiring and exhausting it can be but we face the music regardless so no, I don't feel sorry for expecting her to deliver performance-wise.

I do feel sorry about how some people criticize her every move and decision even when it comes to her personal businesses though.

It's not like we took her from the streets and forced her to perform for us. That's what she always wanted to do, and if she didn't like it anymore, she would've stopped ages ago. I mean, even if you bring up that because of the conservatorship she needs to have a job to demonstrate she's a normal person, she could literally work in any other job. She could be a dance teacher full time, or work at a store or something.

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

You already know the answer: that's her job! I am a video maker, I have to make good videos, people doesn't think "oh poor guy, he must be tired!" :weirdmeout:

I understand, but I really think it's different. She's made millions and still can make millions so they make her offers she can't refuse or may even have her in a position where she MUST do it.

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Why would you feel bad about that... that's her career . People PAY to see her perform live. That's not asking for anything. That's like asking ur employee to do a task for you lol if your boss felt bad and never asked you to do something your business would fail. Work *****

She has made her money, like she's done. she's said it before...this is the industry milking her. come on, you think she would still perform if it was up to her and only her?  

Archived