Should Britney be the executive producer of B10?

celebration2009

Should Britney be the executive producer of B10?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I don't know if I have faith in her to make those kinds of choices. She needs to work with whoever did Glory again - she knew what she was doing + she gave Britney a lot of input and they made an amazing album together. 

Also, apparently Britney wasn't actually the EP on Blackout. The story goes that the EP quit before it came out so they just listed Britney as the EP but she really wasn't.

9 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Also, apparently Britney wasn't actually the EP on Blackout. The story goes that the EP quit before it came out so they just listed Britney as the EP but she really wasn't.

You’re getting mixed up with Femme Fatale? Teresa Whites was A&R for Blackout and Circus (which she served as EP for) and worked with Britney on gathering tracks. Then she began to work on Femme Fatale but left JIVE Records in 2010 for full time at Columbia, so that’s when Luke stepped in as EP.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You’re getting mixed up with Femme Fatale? Teresa Whites was A&R for Blackout and Circus (which she served as EP for) and worked with Britney on gathering tracks. Then she began to work on Femme Fatale but left JIVE Records in 2010 for full time at Columbia, so that’s when Luke stepped in as EP.

Well Britney needs to get on that phone and call her because we need her for B10 :lemmetellu:

She doesn't necessarily have to be,  as long as she takes the time to select and create good quality music to the point her input feels/looks it is THERE! and she feels proud of that work. She could create a whole freaking masterpiece but it's gonna be ignored the way Blackout, Glory, it would be pointless. 

I don't care if she's the producer or not. I just want a good feedback from her. To know about her recording process, the making of the music videos, etc. That's what I want, I don't care about #1's and I want her to speak up and let us know all those things we're not able to see. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

She doesn't necessarily have to be,  as long as she takes the time to select and create good quality music to the point her input feels/looks it is THERE! and she feels proud of that work. She could create a whole freaking masterpiece but it's gonna be ignored the way Blackout, Glory, it would be pointless. 

I don't care if she's the producer or not. I just want a good feedback from her. To know about her recording process, the making of the music videos, etc. That's what I want, I don't care about #1's and I want her to speak up and let us know all those things we're not able to see. 

This. I want her to love what she made and have it inspire to be creative with performances, tours, videos, etc

On 2/3/2017 at 9:18 AM, Pinky98 said:

I don't think any of y'all understand what an EP actually is :weirdmeout:

EP's organise studio sessions, contact producers, contact songwriters and line up people to work with Britney... Personally I think Will.I.Am was a brilliant choice because he and Britney seemed to have a great working relationship and he actually got people to work with her that she liked. 

The only reason blackout was so good was because Britney was out partying a lot and got to know a lot of urban/hip-hop producers who she could contact to work with her.

I think Max Martin, Larry or her PA would be great EP's as Britney would just tell them who she wants to work with and they would do all the digging and contacting the people :queenriri:

:nyschool:  I'm sorry but many producers said the opposite. She was truly dedicated to working on the project and at the end of each session, she paid them out of her own pocket. She ended up choosing the final track list. Producers said that she would call them up about ideas she would have or sing into the phone on their message line. Have you not read the many blackout articles posted on here? Blackout was her escape, it kept her busy and kept the paps away from her. 

and about Will, he actually scrapped all the people she liked except for William Orbit which I'm sure she put her foot down on. She was already working on Britney Jean and had a bunch of producers and songwriters get together for a camp then Will stepped in and cut them all out and got people he liked, many producers were vocal about this on twitter and Britney was far too busy with POM to realize this before it was too late, she doesn't even look that thrilled about the album compared to him at the First Listen party. 

On 2/7/2017 at 5:33 PM, jokobitch said:

no. britney has no idea whats going on in the industry anymore. whenever she's asked about who she listens to its always old music, she doesn't keep up with the musical changes . and when they ask her who shed want to collaborate with its always miley cyrus katy perry people who had good music in 2013 . 

That's a good thing, she shouldn't be chasing trends and finding out what's hot right now because then it's only gonna be hot for a while and phase out. What's wrong with listening to old songs? Lots of artists always bring out old sounds and make it fresh just like fashion is always taking stuff from the past. 

Archived