Should Britney be the executive producer of B10?

celebration2009

Should Britney be the executive producer of B10?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think any of y'all understand what an EP actually is :weirdmeout:

EP's organise studio sessions, contact producers, contact songwriters and line up people to work with Britney... Personally I think Will.I.Am was a brilliant choice because he and Britney seemed to have a great working relationship and he actually got people to work with her that she liked. 

The only reason blackout was so good was because Britney was out partying a lot and got to know a lot of urban/hip-hop producers who she could contact to work with her.

I think Max Martin, Larry or her PA would be great EP's as Britney would just tell them who she wants to work with and they would do all the digging and contacting the people :queenriri:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I don't think any of y'all understand what an EP actually is :weirdmeout:

EP's organise studio sessions, contact producers, contact songwriters and line up people to work with Britney... Personally I think Will.I.Am was a brilliant choice because he and Britney seemed to have a great working relationship and he actually got people to work with her that she liked. 

The only reason blackout was so good was because Britney was out partying a lot and got to know a lot of urban/hip-hop producers who she could contact to work with her.

I think Max Martin, Larry or her PA would be great EP's as Britney would just tell them who she wants to work with and they would do all the digging and contacting the people :queenriri:

You're delusional if you actually think Britney's team or Max Martin listen to her requests. :nonono:

will.i.am and Max Martin are known to take control of a whole record and fill it up with their disposable *** songs and shut out producers whose material would upstage their own. :queenriri:

Guest Diamond Horse
20 hours ago, Borja said:

The answer is pretty obvious.

If anyone votes no I'LL CUT THAT *****. :queenflopga:

Exactly. Who would be that stupid and heartless?

On 03/02/2017 at 6:00 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

You're delusional if you actually think Britney's team or Max Martin listen to her requests. :nonono:

will.i.am and Max Martin are known to take control of a whole record and fill it up with their disposable *** songs and shut out producers whose material would upstage their own. :queenriri:

You're delusional if you think they wouldn't listen to her requests :madonna:

this isnt 2008 sweets, she pays their wages. Literally. She pays for Larry's services, she hires her PA privately, she pays EP's to work with her for her record. 

She will always have the final say and always has had the final say apart from the few years following the breakdown era. 

Shes a 35 year old mother of two, not a 14 year old child star :boredashell:

Britney would be SO insulted. No wonder why she cut ties with BreatheHeavy :mhmsureny:

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

You're delusional if you think they wouldn't listen to her requests :madonna:

this isnt 2008 sweets, she pays their wages. Literally. She pays for Larry's services, she hires her PA privately, she pays EP's to work with her for her record. 

She will always have the final say and always has had the final say apart from the few years following the breakdown era. 

Shes a 35 year old mother of two, not a 14 year old child star :boredashell:

Britney would be SO insulted. No wonder why she cut ties with BreatheHeavy :mhmsureny:

If that was the case then why was she so disconnected from the entire FF album? Why did William Orbit and Fraser T. Smith on the record talk about good songs getting scrapped in favor of Max and Luke's songs? :shameless:

On 06/02/2017 at 10:54 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

If that was the case then why was she so disconnected from the entire FF album? Why did William Orbit and Fraser T. Smith on the record talk about good songs getting scrapped in favor of Max and Luke's songs? :shameless:

Depression/personal issues

maybe she preferred max Martin and dr Luke songs? :weirdmeout:

is britney not allowed to prefer pop and dance producers purely because the fanbase prefers other genres? :mhmsureny:

its her decision... it's illegal to have decisions made for you in that sense (unrelated to conservatorship). 'Rights within the workplace' still apply if you're a pop star :byebitch:

no. britney has no idea whats going on in the industry anymore. whenever she's asked about who she listens to its always old music, she doesn't keep up with the musical changes . and when they ask her who shed want to collaborate with its always miley cyrus katy perry people who had good music in 2013 . 

6 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Depression/personal issues

maybe she preferred max Martin and dr Luke songs? :weirdmeout:

is britney not allowed to prefer pop and dance producers purely because the fanbase prefers other genres? :mhmsureny:

its her decision... it's illegal to have decisions made for you in that sense (unrelated to conservatorship). 'Rights within the workplace' still apply if you're a pop star :byebitch:

We know that since the Blackout era Britney has personally preferred to work consistently with more urban producers.

The early sessions from Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean are reflective of that.

An album like Britney Jean where Britney didn't even bother to finish recording her vocals, to the point where they had to bring in Myah Marie to finish the job?...

That doesn't sound like someone who's happy about the direction of her album.

In the initial Britney Jean sessions she's working with people like Naughty Boy, Hit-Boy, Wiz Khalifa, Scoop DeVille, etc. They do not produce EDM dance music.

Why was it that during early Femme Fatale sessions Britney was in the studio with Ester Dean and she was lobbying to record songs like this one:

This is a completely different direction that what the final album sounds like.

The same thing with the original Circus sessions where she was recording again with the urban producers from Blackout.

Her label wanted a safer, more radio friendly sound. Under the freshly new conservatorship, I highly doubt Britney was allowed to go against the grain of her label's best interests.

I'd believe it if it was just one album that underwent a huge change, but this is 3 times in a row that Britney went into the studio thinking "urban" and the final product was "dance".

She was allowed to start working on what she enjoyed and then 50% into it Jive decides LOL JK lemme call Max Martin.

Her creativity is being pushed aside for safe, radio friendly pop. Just because she may enjoy the pop music as well, that doesn't mean it's where her heart really is.

5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

no. britney has no idea whats going on in the industry anymore. whenever she's asked about who she listens to its always old music, she doesn't keep up with the musical changes . and when they ask her who shed want to collaborate with its always miley cyrus katy perry people who had good music in 2013 . 

Except she does... here she is holding a burned copy of Anti while she was leaving a dance studio.

britney-spears-anti.jpg

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

We know that since the Blackout era Britney has personally preferred to work consistently with more urban producers.

The early sessions from Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean are reflective of that.

An album like Britney Jean where Britney didn't even bother to finish recording her vocals, to the point where they had to bring in Myah Marie to finish the job?...

In the initial Britney Jean sessions she's working with people like Naughty Boy, Hit-Boy, Wiz Khalifa, Scoop DeVille, etc. They do not produce EDM dance music.

Why was it that during early Femme Fatale sessions Britney was in the studio with Ester Dean and she was lobbying to record songs like this one:

The same thing with the original Circus sessions where she was recording again with the urban producers from Blackout.

Her label wanted a safer, more radio friendly sound. Under the freshly new conservatorship, I highly doubt Britney was allowed to go against the grain of her label's best interests.

I'd believe it if it was just one album that underwent a huge change, but this is 3 times in a row that Britney went into the studio thinking "urban" and the final product was "dance".

She was allowed to start working on what she enjoyed and then 50% into it Jive decides LOL JK lemme call Max Martin.

Her creativity is being pushed aside for safe, radio friendly pop. Just because she may enjoy the pop music as well, that doesn't mean it's where her heart really is.

How have you somehow managed to convince yourself that it's everyone else's doing but britneys... she's the name on the album. She's the name of the tour. It's her own career. 

A conservatorship does not affect employment or work-related contracts. Actually it doesn't affect ANY contract. 

She makes the final say when it comes to her career. Making bad musical decisions doesn't not mean she is mentally unstable and has nothing to do with the reasons she is under her conservatorship. So that's complete rubbish to think that her conservators somehow have control over her professional life. 

If the doctors didn't think she was able to continue carrying out her work duties then they would sign her off and she wouldn't be making music or performing. 

Britneys conservatorship covers finances and personal affairs ONLY. It doesn't affect her role within her job. She's employed by RCA. Yeah she's a celebrity megastar but she's still technically employed by them on a commission basis. 

Yall need to read up on conservatorships and the constitution of human rights.

her labels best interests have nothing to do with Britney. She makes the music using their money, which she is within her contract to do. She tours on their wallet. She claims expenses on their wallet. However, if her music doesn't sell and no one turns up for shows then she'll be losing out because RCA will terminate her contract and she'll be without income. Simple 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

And I'm not going to take notice of your myah views or what you said about britneys decisions not being cared about as that's all just hyped conspiracy among us obsessive fans. 

We have never had confirmation or proof of any of that.

the fact is, all humans have the right to do their job. And it's the same with celebrities. Also, slavery is illegal. So any point you make will be invalid. Not to mention the conservatorship has nothing to do with her professional life whatsoever. So that makes your point even more invalid

YASS!  Honestly, when she's more personally involved, she's more into the music... and to be honest the music is HAWT!   Even during POM, you can tell the songs she was more hands-on with that she's more into those ones.  I really hope she just drops her team and label all together and goes independently to a new label.  She has more than enough money and talent do to that.

Archived