My flaws with her team

Black_Out

I'm definitely not one of those fans who blames her team for everything as I firmly believe Britney herself has different priorities these days but I can blame them for two things. First being, her music leaking every era. They really need to get that in control. It does effect sales. Secondly I think they've given her way to much control. She picks out her own Vegas outfits and some nights it looks like she does her own makeup. They should be a lot more strict about her image. On stage it's important to look flawless. Also if Britney shot a video for MM she knew what the concept would be and just because she found it tacky doesn't mean her management should allow a cheap reshoot. It takes away from the artistry. We've been dealing with reshoots and extreme editing since Work *****, then Perfume, and now MM. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, please write in paragraphs :nyheadache: Sorry I'm on my phone and its hard to read.

Well, yeah I do agree. Leaking music before it's release is illegal, I don't kbow why they didn't do something when it happened, not because it happens to other artists it should be normal for everyone. 

About the ugly outfits, I have nothing to say, yes, they are horrible sometimes but it's not something that affects her that much as leaking music or scrapping music videos. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

God, please write in paragraphs :nyheadache: Sorry I'm on my phone and its hard to read.

Well, yeah I do agree. Leaking music before it's release is illegal, I don't kbow why they didn't do something when it happened, not because it happens to other artists it should be normal for everyone. 

About the ugly outfits, I have nothing to say, yes, they are horrible sometimes but it's not something that affects her that much as leaking music or scrapping music videos. 

The leaks every era are unacceptable and the outfits scream mess. Her image people need to step the game up. Off stage I don't expect a whole lot from Brit. It would be cool to have fashion candids but on stage I expect a Queen.

I'm 99% sure the MM debacle was RCA's fault, they're the ones that nixed the original Perfume video.....not Britney btw. Also the leaks are the label's fault too not her team's......see that's my issue when I see people blame her team for things, a lot of the things they mention are actually the label's fault! 

In terms of her team I think they should push her a little more, obviously not like they did pre-breakdown but deff more than they are now! Now RCA is a whole different story they need to actually put care/consideration/effort/money into her releases. It was like they didn't give a **** at all about Glory.....they picked a terrible date for it's release (clearly no research was done), they shipped it too early to Mexico (which caused the leak), they didn't do anything really in terms of advertising (it was her only album to ever not be featured in weekly ads for Target/Best Buy etc), and they most likely ****** the era over with the whole video thing! She should really leave them! 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I'm 99% sure the MM debacle was RCA's fault, they're the ones that nixed the original Perfume video.....not Britney btw. Also the leaks are the label's fault too not her team's......see that's my issue when I see people blame her team for things, a lot of the things they mention are actually the label's fault! 

In terms of her team I think they should push her a little more, obviously not like they did pre-breakdown but deff more than they are now! Now RCA is a whole different story they need to actually put care/consideration/effort/money into her releases. It was like they didn't give a **** at all about Glory.....they picked a terrible date for it's release (clearly no research was done), they shipped it too early to Mexico (which caused the leak), they didn't do anything really in terms of advertising (it was her only album to ever not be featured in weekly ads for Target/Best Buy etc), and they most likely ****** the era over with the whole video thing! She should really leave them! 

Her music leaked prior to RCA starting with Blackout. I think her team should be held responsible as well. Her managers should be on the record labels ***** about leaks. It doesn't make sense to me why other artists get proper promo and Brit is tarnished. 

3 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Her music leaked prior to RCA starting with Blackout. I think her team should be held responsible as well. Her managers should be on the record labels ***** about leaks. It doesn't make sense to me why other artists get proper promo and Brit is tarnished. 

What I was trying to say is that RCA should be preventing leaks, but they're not. Also I'm pretty positive Sam is the one who leaked Blackout so early! 

I couldn't care less about the editing of Perfume or Work *****, but the reshoot was a mess, so yeah, they should have released it, maybe scrapping the *** scene with Eazy.

It's GOOD that she has control TBH, that should still be with her. Another thing is her image, cuz I agree on that, her image shouldn't be affected by it and by that means the costumes, hair and make up.

Also, yeah, the leaks should be a lot more controlled.

Archived