This is Superbowl Weekend, Do You Think Britney

Born2Die

Britney was paying homage to her idol, Janet Jackson when Britney had a nip slip during POM? Since Gaga bought this years superbowl halftime show slot, leaving Britney or JLo without the gig, Brit took matters into her own hands and made headlines just like Janet during her famous Superbowl set.

Everyone expose a nipple today in support of Britney Spears. #NipSlip4Britney is already trending in over 14 countries on twitter.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Britney will never perform and if she does people will drag her to hell and even her own fans will drag her so what's the point imo? :ponderney:

I don't exactly care about a small (and vocal) portion of fans disliking the performance, nor do i care about the GP. Pop stars get criticized for everything, it's not something exclusive to this fanbase.

She got praised for the bbmas and the vmas by the media, she is a good performer and i'm confident in my fave's abilities.

so i guess we can agree to disagree on this topic :forkit:

3 hours ago, Jayney said:

The only presentation of the half time that has been worth it is madonna, the others have been garbage, shitga will not be the exception :staysalty:

Katy's brought us the shark meme too. As a meme connoisseur I thought it was worth it. Couldn't care less about the performance itself.

17 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I can't believe Gaga bought the super bowl, doesn't she know her career is going to end in about a year or two?

she really should get some financial advisors to help her save for her retirement  :wtfdidusay:

That's not something you can buy tho, I can't with exhale's logic of all the other pop girls achievements are bought except Britney's :nicki2:

2 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

That's not something you can buy tho, I can't with exhale's logic of all the other pop girls achievements are bought except Britney's :nicki2:

I mean there really wasn't many choices but last year was a clear sign Gaga would get it. 

Who is doing the anthem this year? I could see P!nk getting it or something 

On 2/2/2017 at 10:56 PM, BreatheOnMoi said:

I can't believe Gaga bought the super bowl, doesn't she know her career is going to end in about a year or two?

she really should get some financial advisors to help her save for her retirement  :wtfdidusay:

Gaga did not pay the SB though and I'm not saying this because of bias it's literally confirmed by the Superbowl. 

10 hours ago, Born2Die said:

My ranking from the ones i recalling actually seeing growing up.

1) Madonna by farrrr

2)Missy Elliot feat. katy Perry

3) Nsync & Aerosmith (Britney)

4) Beyonce (as a casual fan, she played so many songs ive never heard of)

5) Bruno Mars

For me:

1) Michael Jackson

The rest :queenflopga:  The king of Pop showed em all how it's done. BUT! IF Britney was ever a headliner (not counting the feature with NSYNC and Aerosmith), especially during her prime, she could've shared the first place with MJ. :forkit:

Archived