Wheres the breathe on me music video??

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

Britney said on Instagram that she was working on a Breathe on me music video Where is it ? its not on her youtube channel or on mtv did they just forget about it?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
On February 3, 2017 at 7:58 PM, Isla. said:

Think those were just shorts Britney filmed for her instagram. Don't think a video was planned.

ik i wish tho :wendycry:

Guest $elfish
18 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Why would there be an official video? The song was released through In The Zone back in 2003. It wasn't even an official single back then, just a radio single

some artists publish music vids for their songs even tho they weren't singles for example melanie martinez she only had 3 singles but uploaded music videos for most of her songs ... 

Guest $elfish
20 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Why would there be an official video? The song was released through In The Zone back in 2003. It wasn't even an official single back then, just a radio single

its a shame it wasn't a single tho would have had huge potential :staysalty:

33 minutes ago, DerpySloth said:

some artists publish music vids for their songs even tho they weren't singles for example melanie martinez she only had 3 singles but uploaded music videos for most of her songs ... 

Yeah but that record came out in 2003, releasing a none- single NOW in 2016/ 2017 wouldn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, DerpySloth said:

Bc crybaby was a visual/concept album, along with electraheart by marina

but ariana made a video for let me love you and it wasn't a single so :idkney:

Archived