DO we actually know if Boobsney is all natural??

Mannequin*

Her ***** always has been very mysterious... I think she had implants during "...baby...." era and has been removed as I remember back then were rumors saying the implants were to big and she never got comfortable with.... I think it's been changed to smaller ones and very natural looking ones. If you look at many pictures and videos like "Don't let me be the last to know" and "MTV'S Punk" you can tell her ***** are to perfect to be natural, I'm just not sure about her ***** today as I believe it's been completely removed. Especialy the fact that who ever got the ***** done back in the day they should be changed after ten years + as it could grow in....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we all knew she got breast implants somewhere during BOMT era but she got them removed later before "Britney". :weirdmeout::ponderney: Look at the pics from 99-00, her ***** were HUGE and not because of a bra/dress/whatever. 

And it's not the end of the world if her ***** were fake back then, some of you act like if it's a big deal lol

On 3/2/2017 at 7:30 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

The top is completely closed you see no cleavage. For all we know she stuffed her bra, like every other 17yo does. 

Yeah but you can see her nipples. I don't think she had surgery because she had smaller ***** the following years but it's weird. I think it was stuffed too

On 2017-02-03 at 3:49 PM, CriminalLegend said:

everything's whitebritney-spears-panic-attack-elton-john-oscars-viewing-party__oPt.jpgbritney%20laugh1.jpg 

I repeat, I don't know if she has natural breast, I just know that she didn't remove her implants, here ***** are the same of 1999Ney

In that last photo under her **** it almost looks like a "rippling" effect, common when you've had surgery. Compare to this photo (don't look if you can't see a ****) imp_ripples.jpg

Archived