DO we actually know if Boobsney is all natural??

Mannequin*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

you may not be able to breastfeed your baby if you got implants even though you get them removed, it depends tho, ı mean, it is not impossible but as far as  ı know christina couldn't breastfeed max and summer and that's why her breasts looked that bad after giving birth to max.ı am not sure tho.

-

christina looked better with small breasts.

Christina said in interviews that she was breastfeeding. 

13 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Uh. They are not gross. Women are not gross whether they have small ***** or big *****, whether they are skinny or fat, whether they are tall or short. People that think women are gross because of their bodies, ARE GROSS.

Where did I say women are gross? I am a woman btw.. I said that in my opinion huge fake looking ***** are gross. And by that i mean those super round ones that look like the skin is about to explode. That's my opinion if you think they look nice that's fine but it doesn't make mine less valid.  

https://youtu.be/2301diFUbPY?t=44s

She was 16 and super skinny for the baby video and the beginning of that era. Then after she hurt her knee she was put on bed rest and gained weight all over her body TBH so by the time 'Sometimes" was shot she had a much fuller figure, that was the same white top she wore to the Kid's Choice Awards as well. The hard nipples were clearly for publicity, they pretaped the performance (there's bootlegs of her performing it twice and sometimes) and it was much colder on the Sometimes video shoot and we have tons of 'making the video' type footage and there was no nips shown. It got people talking, it was a very smart move.  Add the weight gain with her natural maturity her ***** looked way big until she started to lose the weight again. And by the oops era leading into Britney her body was at the peak, abs for days but she was still thick in the right places. Teenage girls live for padded bras and all kinds of factors can effect the size. She's not the first female or celebrity for that matter to have her image altered in photographs, and makeup contouring and push-ups go a long way. And as she's gotten older she adds mass to her ***** and butt whenever she gains weight, we've all seen that. And the "surgery scars" people kept claiming to see always looked fishy to me. If she did get them she had them in for a short amount of time and when you look at her promo schedule she would have had no time for a recovery period. She was everywhere, constantly photographed. Makes no sense. This has always been just my opinion on the subject. If she got the implants I say more power to her, but with the right bra they look huge now compared to those god awful leotards she always wears. Compare the red BOM/Touch bra to the original revamp WB leo, she looks like she has a totally different set of *****, and that's all her honey! 

13 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I don't know if she had/has fake ***** or not, but i'm sure that she didn't remove her implants before Oops, do you remember the OIDIA video? :weirdmeout:

britney-spears-e1425662306295.png 

Her ***** are a mistery but in my opinion they are natural, I mean 

britney-spears-****-job-2.jpg as you can see she had big ***** in 1998 too, just different outfits

hqdefault.jpg  they look fake here

2000-britney-britney-spears-britoca-vma-vmas-favim-com-54677.jpg  but this was britney the next year

b16d479d66de7b3a449fd7c09a30a98a.jpg big ***** here

I-m-Not-a-Girl-Not-Yet-a-Woman-britney-s no ***** here

And i can continue with every year, it's just the outfit and the bra! In I'm not a girl video she had no bra and her ***** were the same of the other night at POM

They're not big on the Oops video. That was probably a push-up.

18~2.jpg

Those two pics are from 1999, not 1998. The BOMT tour started in 1999 and the other is from the AMAs in 1999.

As you can see on the VMA one, her breast was back to normal, that's why I said they removed it before the Oops era.

Both of the Britney era pics are obviously with her real breast, one with a push up + photoshop and the other one without it.

20 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

They're not big on the Oops video. That was probably a push-up.

18~2.jpg

Those two pics are from 1999, not 1998. The BOMT tour started in 1999 and the other is from the AMAs in 1999.

As you can see on the VMA one, her breast was back to normal, that's why I said they removed it before the Oops era.

Both of the Britney era pics are obviously with her real breast, one with a push up + photoshop and the other one without it.

everything's white in that pic, we can't see her breast

she had big ***** in Oops too

tumblr_njbizkBWu11s3x4wno1_500.png britedie2000.jpg 

And I think they're natural (or at least she didn't remove her implants

That happened in 1999-2000, but it's the same every year, look here in 2009

Britney+in+pink+0F1-h7fACnsl.jpg 

and in the same year:

3620384298_8527565001_z.jpg?zz=1 

same in 2013-2014, big ***** here

Britney-Spears-Wango-Tango-2013-6-1-2.jpgbritney-spears-2013.jpg 

no ***** here

britney-spears-panic-attack-elton-john-oscars-viewing-party__oPt.jpgbritney%20laugh1.jpg 

I repeat, I don't know if she has natural breast, I just know that she didn't remove her implants, here ***** are the same of 1999Ney

Of course she doesn't have (nor ever had) implants. Natural ***** tend to look different depending on outfit and current weight. Which explains the back and forth between big and small we've seen throughout her career. It's confirmed that she has used padding (Oops! video for example), also that some photoshoots have been digitally enhanced (Rolling Stone 2001 shoot).

Fine, let's say she got implants when she injured her knee and then supposedly took them out in 2000-2001 when she was skinny AF and had smaller breasts. The problem is there was NO time to have them taken out because she pretty much had no time off between BOMT and OIDIA. Healing from breast augmentation (or reduction) surgery takes a long time, which she didn't have considering how busy she was in her early career.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

same here I have 4 different bra sizes and usually need all of them in the span of 1 year. ***** are the first place I gain and loose weight.

1 hour ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

Exactly!

Sometimes I look small then a few weeks later my boyfriend can't believe they look two cups sizes bigger. 

Kind of tangential, but I think it's totally unfair that the slightest weight loss results in immediate reduction of **** size. I mean, I understand it physiologically, since breasts are primarily composed of fat cells,  but for those times when we "want to lose three pounds" à la Regina George yet don't want to compromise our cleavage, I just think it sucks and natural selection should've taken care of this issue by now. :pieceofwhat: 

15 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Kind of tangential, but I think it's totally unfair that the slightest weight loss results in immediate reduction of **** size. I mean, I understand it physiologically, since breasts are primarily composed of fat cells,  but for those times when we "want to lose three pounds" à la Regina George yet don't want to compromise our cleavage, I just think it sucks and natural selection should've taken care of this issue by now. :pieceofwhat: 

well its not that way for everyone. I hate my ***** tbh because they are too big imo. I would love to get a reduction. Even at my thinnest they are to big for my taste. As soon as your cleavage looks like a butt I dont like it. I prefer a gap between *****.

the only butt ***** I like are Scarlett Johanssons. That woman is perfection

Scarlett_Johansson_081230012.jpg

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

well its not that way for everyone. I hate my ***** tbh because they are too big imo. I would love to get a reduction. Even at my thinnest they are to big for my taste. As soon as your cleavage looks like a butt I dont like it. I prefer a gap between *****.

the only butt ***** I like are Scarlett Johanssons. That woman is perfection

Scarlett_Johansson_081230012.jpg

Yeah, she is the working definition of "voluptuous." I'm personally 5'10 and 125 lbs, so I'm usually a solid B cup. If you do get a reduction, I wouldn't mind some of your excess :giggleney:

ETA: literally LOLed at "butt *****," even though I know exactly what you're referring to, haha.

57 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I would love to get a reduction. Even at my thinnest they are to big for my taste. As soon as your cleavage looks like a butt I dont like it. I prefer a gap between *****.

same here, big ***** look ridiculous to me.ı would like to get a reduction, too; they are not too big but ı like ***** like rihanna's, for example.

Archived