DO we actually know if Boobsney is all natural??

Mannequin*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

You know I always made fun of Christinas ***** but I just realized that the only time her ***** really looked terrible was when she was pregnant or breastfeeding. I do think that she got implants but I dont think they are that bad. She just pulls them up and wears super tight bras/dresses  a lot to get them to look rounder. When she wears/wore looser dresses they looked kind of ok.

you may not be able to breastfeed your baby if you got implants even though you get them removed, it depends tho, ı mean, it is not impossible but as far as  ı know christina couldn't breastfeed max and summer and that's why her breasts looked that bad after giving birth to max.ı am not sure tho.

-

christina looked better with small breasts.

27 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

@Mannequin*

She had them done in 1999 (SMH how could they do that to an underage girl?) and got the implants removed because of the backlash before the Oops era. Then nature took charge of her own growth.

Whoever say it's not true, here are some receipts:

normal_01.jpg

normal_03.jpg

normal_09.jpg

idk if you're a girl or not but from experience when a girl goes through puberty her breasts grow plus bc of the baby fat that some people still have when they're a teenager, their chest looks bigger. plus she was 19/20 in 2000/2001 and you can tell she was working out so she probably lost weight which shows her chest area smaller. plus what you wear can make your ***** look smaller or larger. plus we've never seen scars if she did have implants 

I always heard she was pressured into getting them between baby and oops by the label, but her ***** came in and she got them removed. And I've seen pics of the scars, they're there, but it's obvious she doesn't have them in now. And why are people acting like her having had them is the end of the world? Nothing wrong with "improving" yourself if you want to, it's just pretty sad that she would've gotten them under aged. Hollywood can be sick. 

1 minute ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I always heard she was pressured into getting them between baby and oops by the label, but her ***** came in and she got them removed. And I've seen pics of the scars, they're there, but it's obvious she doesn't have them in now. And why are people acting like her having had them is the end of the world? Nothing wrong with "improving" yourself if you want to, it's just pretty sad that she would've gotten them under aged. Hollywood can be sick. 

This.

37 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

That performance was all over the media because of how her ***** looked

I was really young but even so, I remember what a HUGE deal this was. She even went on the Rosie O'Donnell show afterward to do damage control, and said something about how "she was so embarrassed" because she "had no idea it would be so cold there." So freezing cold...dancing on stage...in Miami. :quirkney:

ok I'm a 32 B, but there are some shirt that I wear that can easily make my ***** look bigger lol.

here's a list of things that can make your ***** bigger:

1.makeup

2.outfit

3.bra type (padded, push up etc)

4.birth control

5.nursing (some people's ***** stay the same size even after stopping breast feeding)

6.implants

I never thought she had them done but the 2000 pics are so strange.. I never paid attention to her ***** at  the time but when I watched DWAD I did remember thinking her ***** were very strangely spaced, almost unnaturally and I don't think she has that problem anymore but then again her ***** have gotten bigger and aged with time and being a mom.

Women really don't need to get picked apart for their breasts though. It's so sad. :lostney:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

That performance was all over the media because of how her ***** looked

Yeah that definitely confirmed that she had implants. I remember watching the performance when I was younger and thinking "woah, those things barely moved."  I'm glad she got a smaller size so she can dance better, the oops vma performance would not be the same.

3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

@Mannequin* got the implants removed because of the backlash before the Oops era. Then nature took charge of her own growth.

I don't know if she had/has fake ***** or not, but i'm sure that she didn't remove her implants before Oops, do you remember the OIDIA video? :weirdmeout:

britney-spears-e1425662306295.png 

Her ***** are a mistery but in my opinion they are natural, I mean 

britney-spears-****-job-2.jpg as you can see she had big ***** in 1998 too, just different outfits

hqdefault.jpg  they look fake here

2000-britney-britney-spears-britoca-vma-vmas-favim-com-54677.jpg  but this was britney the next year

b16d479d66de7b3a449fd7c09a30a98a.jpg big ***** here

I-m-Not-a-Girl-Not-Yet-a-Woman-britney-s no ***** here

And i can continue with every year, it's just the outfit and the bra! In I'm not a girl video she had no bra and her ***** were the same of the other night at POM

2 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

can you post pls them bc i've never seen them

49 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

I don't know if she had/has fake ***** or not, but i'm sure that she didn't remove her implants before Oops, do you remember the OIDIA video? :weirdmeout:

britney-spears-e1425662306295.png 

Her ***** are a mistery but in my opinion they are natural, I mean 

britney-spears-****-job-2.jpg as you can see she had big ***** in 1998 too, just different outfits

hqdefault.jpg  they look fake here

2000-britney-britney-spears-britoca-vma-vmas-favim-com-54677.jpg  but this was britney the next year

b16d479d66de7b3a449fd7c09a30a98a.jpg big ***** here

I-m-Not-a-Girl-Not-Yet-a-Woman-britney-s no ***** here

And i can continue with every year, it's just the outfit and the bra! In I'm not a girl video she had no bra and her ***** were the same of the other night at POM

Britney was a normal size during Baby into Oops. During Britney she became the exercise obsessed person and was the thinnest she ever was. 

It makes sense she had smaller ***** during that time. 

Archived