DO we actually know if Boobsney is all natural??

Mannequin*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Most of the time you can see that completely round shape in the last pic. Those are the implants. 

Ppl get really touchy with implants Even though 80% of the time you can tell and clearly see the implants. (Xtina for example no shade) 

You know I always made fun of Christinas ***** but I just realized that the only time her ***** really looked terrible was when she was pregnant or breastfeeding. I do think that she got implants but I dont think they are that bad. She just pulls them up and wears super tight bras/dresses  a lot to get them to look rounder. When she wears/wore looser dresses they looked kind of ok.

before first baby

normal_15~79.jpgnormal_1_288729~5.jpg

while breastfeeding baby nr 1

normal_017~85.jpg

after breastfeeding

normal_7177E8_285129.jpgnormal_gg_awards_press_room_1263799575.j

and then again while breastfeeding baby nr. 2

normal_tumblr_net92hRlAU1qbhhnbo3_500.jp

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You know I always made fun of Christinas ***** but I just realized that the only time her ***** really looked terrible was when she was pregnant or breastfeeding. I do think that she got implants but I dont think they are that bad. She just pulls them up and wears super tight bras/dresses  a lot to get them to look rounder. When she wears/wore looser dresses they looked kind of ok.

before first baby

normal_15~79.jpgnormal_1_288729~5.jpg

while breastfeeding baby nr 1

normal_017~85.jpg

after breastfeeding

normal_7177E8_285129.jpgnormal_gg_awards_press_room_1263799575.j

and then again while breastfeeding baby nr. 2

normal_tumblr_net92hRlAU1qbhhnbo3_500.jp

I didn't say they were bad. I love ***** no matter fake or not, I'm just saying I can very much tell they are fake.

1 minute ago, Seel said:

Not worse than this:

Christina-Aguilera-****-Job.jpg

she was breastfeeding in that second one... there are enough pictures of her ***** looking like balls no need to take the terrrible breastfeeding pictures

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I didn't say they were bad. I love ***** no matter fake or not, I'm just saying I can very much tell they are fake.

lol yeah but the post baby ones are pretty bad.. I hate super obvious fake ***** i think they look painfull and gross.

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she was breastfeeding in that second one... there are enough pictures of her ***** looking like balls no need to take the terrrible breastfeeding pictures

lol yeah but the post baby ones are pretty bad.. I hate super obvious fake ***** i think they look painfull and gross.

Idk if she got them bigger (got them) around B2B or after the babies her ***** just naturally got bigger. I thought during Stripped her body was perfect. 

Xtina is a petite so the huge ***** over take her a bit and I can't  imagine it being great for her back.

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It's common knowledge she had a 'mommy makeover' in 06/07 but I wouldn't class that as major cosmetic surgery, that's just maintenance due to the demands of her job. Like a taxi driver would ensure his car is kept running smooth and safe, she had to make sure her body still looked trim, tight and youthful after gaining weight and popping out her 2 jewels :imcute:

What did she have done? I was so young back then I can't remember

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Uh. They are not gross. Women are not gross whether they have small ***** or big *****, whether they are skinny or fat, whether they are tall or short. People that think women are gross because of their bodies, ARE GROSS.

1 hour ago, Britney_baby said:

What did she have done? I was so young back then I can't remember

It's kinda confirmed that she had a mummy makeover (she hasn't said it, but you know how it is in Hollywood with insiders, journalists etc). She just had the essentials done. She tightened the skin on the fold of her armpits, had her tummy tightened post c-section, random excess skin removed, skin peels, laser scar removal, stretch marks removal, I believe she had light lipo on her thighs, bum, back, hips and love handles too as fans have noticed circular scars in these areas in 2008-2011

Archived