DO we actually know if Boobsney is all natural??

Mannequin*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

I think she did some retouch due her maturity trough the years... the breats go to the floor u know 

It's common knowledge she had a 'mommy makeover' in 06/07 but I wouldn't class that as major cosmetic surgery, that's just maintenance due to the demands of her job. Like a taxi driver would ensure his car is kept running smooth and safe, she had to make sure her body still looked trim, tight and youthful after gaining weight and popping out her 2 jewels :imcute:

8 minutes ago, Yasser said:

she was 27-28 in the second pic (circus era)

Britney-celebraties-her-27th-birthday-party-at-Tenjune-2008-britney-spears-18488636-806-600.jpg

Oh dear fan **** up sorry haha. Of course she was!! I was thinking of when she wore that gold dress similar to this in 03/04 which pushed her breasts up too. 

This solidifies my point. She had 2 children and her ***** were huge during pregnancy 

12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

a) weight gain

b) babies

c) pushup bra

d) makeup

e) tight dress

her forms are to "pear shaped" to be fake. Also they sag and fake ***** stay up like balloons

84370pcn_spears39.jpgbritney-spears-braless-london-1.jpg

vs

****-job2.jpg

Most of the time you can see that completely round shape in the last pic. Those are the implants. 

Ppl get really touchy with implants Even though 80% of the time you can tell and clearly see the implants. (Xtina for example no shade) 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Most of the time you can see that completely round shape in the last pic. Those are the implants. 

Ppl get really touchy with implants Even though 80% of the time you can tell and clearly see the implants. (Xtina for example no shade) 

Xtina has definitely had body modifications :snapney:

I think she used to have implants and took them out or replaced them for smaller ones. She has some very suspicious scars in her armpits showing in some photos otherwise. 

P.S. She also didn't deny it (nor did Justin) when BSB made fun of it (Saying "my friend likes silicone valley") on the radio.

Archived