I think biopic are recreating vma 2007

Guest ukfan

0:33 she's performing but looks scared/uncomfortable?? 

I think Britneys 2007 performance was unintentionally ICONIC ,  ******* rock star moment   

I will be watching it (but not live)  I'm recording it from the TV 5 mins before I watch it, have a few beers maybe a bit of smoke and laugh and cry to myself about how good or terrible it is!! 

After its finished I will probably start grinding to glory.   are you going to watch It? 

Yes or no but no maybe's!  

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Im actually really intrigued by it. I deff am gonna watch it 

Oh I will definitely watch it, but as it's completely unofficial,  I already have a feeling it's going to be so lacklustre..  

I'm watching it really to see how accurate it is  , iv always thought her life story was movie worthy  but let's face it,  to make movie about an artists whole life it has to unofffical, 

It could either be surprisingly good or laughably bad 

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

Oh I will definitely watch it, but as it's completely unofficial,  I already have a feeling it's going to be so lacklustre..  

I'm watching it really to see how accurate it is  , iv always thought her life story was movie worthy  but let's face it,  to make movie about an artists whole life it has to unofffical, 

It could either be surprisingly good or laughably bad 

Yeah. They are just gonna use press and rumors but it still will be interesting.

Honestly I don't think we will ever get that official documentary or story. Just from how Britney talks about things. I mean either way she would have to face up to things. Which isn't easy so I just don't see it happening. Plus a lot of other ppl would be looked down upon and I don't think she wants to bring negativity to anyone.

I have the lifetime channel on SKY in the UK 

Will it definitely be shown in the UK on the 18th? 

I hope I don't have to wait longer for it in the UK..  I have lifetime channel but in the UK not America 

I hope it isn't over exaggerated making her look "crazy"  I just want it to be raw, from her point of view, and shows how much she has done post breakdown 

I didn't like the idea of them portraying her breakdown (and I still don't)  but it's happening so I might as well make a night of it.  

Im just intrigued by how accurate it might or might not be.  

A shot every time its not accurate,  a toast every time it's good!  

3 hours ago, chaotic93 said:

Are those biopic movies popular?

No idea,  never watched one before, I get the impression that previous biopics reviews have been slightly underwhelming and criticised by fans.  

But popular to an extent 

5 hours ago, ukfan said:

I have the lifetime channel on SKY in the UK 

Will it definitely be shown in the UK on the 18th? 

I hope I don't have to wait longer for it in the UK..  I have lifetime channel but in the UK not America 

I hope it isn't over exaggerated making her look "crazy"  I just want it to be raw, from her point of view, and shows how much she has done post breakdown 

I didn't like the idea of them portraying her breakdown (and I still don't)  but it's happening so I might as well make a night of it.  

Im just intrigued by how accurate it might or might not be.  

A shot every time its not accurate,  a toast every time it's good!  

I think it's the 26th for the UK

I thought that was POM:plzexplain:

9 hours ago, ukfan said:

I must say after watching the  full length trailer it does look intriguing 

1 hour ago, Sleazy said:

this looks like a horror movie :weirdmeout: 

Yeah it has got that edgy horror type vibe ain't it!

Archived