OUCH

Justney

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I just looked it up and it was recorded in 2003 when she had affairs with multiple men like Colin Farrel and Fred Durst (pretty much at the same time according to Fred :quirkney:) and who knows who else so it's probably not about Justin. She was so over him at that point.

She also came out with Everytime though which is definitely about Justin. I know she was dating around but it didn't seem like she was ever serious with those guys. And I remember she was seen driving away from JT's place after they were split up. It makes me think they had a thing going while he was with whoever he was dating at the time. I don't know if it was Cameron or whatever but I can hardly see the song being that deep about a few fling affairs when she had a long term, very deep relationship that ended the year previously.

Who knows though. The speculation is so juicy. :forkit:

16 minutes ago, Justney said:

She also came out with Everytime though which is definitely about Justin. I know she was dating around but it didn't seem like she was ever serious with those guys. And I remember she was seen driving away from JT's place after they were split up. It makes me think they had a thing going while he was with whoever he was dating at the time. I don't know if it was Cameron or whatever but I can hardly see the song being that deep about a few fling affairs when she had a long term, very deep relationship that ended the year previously.

Who knows though. The speculation is so juicy. :forkit:

on ABC special  (2003) she said she wrote Everytime in Germany 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken 

Just now, tsss said:

on ABC special  (2003) she said she wrote Everytime in Germany 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken 

That is right, I absolutely forgot about that. However someone in another thread said that she was seen coming from his place in April 2003 and ITZ came out the fall if I am correct, so between that time if she had recorded Ouch it would still make sense if it was about him.

18 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I remember the person Britney worked with gave us those tracks until team Britney shut her down. 

I still want Peep Show in full

We should all tweet Michelle Bell and ask her to leak Peep Show in full. She leaked Conscious after Britney's team told her to quit, so I don't see why she couldn't leak Peep Show in full. Especially since she already leaked a minute long snippet.

9 hours ago, Justney said:

That is right, I absolutely forgot about that. However someone in another thread said that she was seen coming from his place in April 2003 and ITZ came out the fall if I am correct, so between that time if she had recorded Ouch it would still make sense if it was about him.

It could be. But Britney's relationship with Justin wasn't based on ***... I think... It was probably so much more than that while her random relationships in 2004 were so that's why I think it's rather not about Justin and about someone who she just had hot *** with haha

Archived